• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Instant collection sale - Avengers, Keys Xmen 14, GSXM 1 and more!
4 4

42 posts in this topic

On 12/16/2021 at 1:26 PM, A.K. - SilverAgeComicsUK said:

Check my kudos posts reviews etc. Atleast I don’t hide my name and store. If you want to talk to me you’re welcome to PM as is anyone else. 

So why all the name changes etc etc on FB? You had about 5 last time I seen before you got blocked in all of the groups

On 12/16/2021 at 3:52 AM, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

So why all the name changes etc etc on FB? You had about 5 last time I seen before you got blocked in all of the groups

Let me know which. I have Akshay Badiani (personal) and AK Alexander to trade and sell comics through… thanks but not interested in your opinion. Please remove yourself from my sales post. It’s getting boring 

asking people to pay G&a having lots of reviews this isn’t scammer behaviour and if you think it is you’re deluded.

happy holidays 

On 12/15/2021 at 6:02 PM, DocHoppus182 said:
On 12/15/2021 at 4:26 PM, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

FB must not be working, everyone has caught on, got to try new places lol

I’d like to know the story.  PM if you have time.

On 12/15/2021 at 6:59 PM, thehumantorch said:

Ditto

200-2.gif.3425afe8c10b956a0df0f6fff85c19c3.gif

On 12/16/2021 at 2:07 PM, Polonsky said:

Wow! What a disgustingly rude person! I have been warned to avoid this seller in the past due to scamming (I believe on facebook) and have seen the posts that show it was not simple middle manning. To see him attack people and be SO rude is crazy! 

Please can you tell me who was scammed. Honestly this happened over 2 years ago and haven’t had an issue since I’m a straight forward seller I have plenty of reviews. I’m not forcing anyone to buy. 

if you don’t want to buy please just stay off my posts. Christ. I’m a small business trying to rebuild my reputation please just leave me alone. 

ive literally consigned books from avengers 1 to AF15. This is not what a scammer does. It’s a real shame the unwillingness to even understand. Really sad. 

happy holidays all. 

Two years is not very long. It was an incident that has understandably tarnished your rep. This is not the last time it will be brought up as you attempt to sell something, and learning to take responsibility without going on the attack or being sarcastic will be the first step. This is not the first sales post I have seen this come up, with the attacks,  but I decided to say something here as I want it to be the last that transpires this way. 

On 12/16/2021 at 2:41 PM, Polonsky said:

Two years is not very long. It was an incident that has understandably tarnished your rep. This is not the last time it will be brought up as you attempt to sell something, and learning to take responsibility without going on the attack or being sarcastic will be the first step. This is not the first sales post I have seen this come up, with the attacks,  but I decided to say something here as I want it to be the last that transpires this way. 

I am accepting what I did was reckless, wrong and appreciate everyone wants to protect the community. I am trying to do better and hope to one sale at a time. If anyone would like to purchase they can ask for more pictures. I am clear as to what is consignment. I have full permissions from owners and have built good relationships with them. 

PayPal g&s encouraged. Any doubts can be put to rest with reviews and kudos post. Thank you all have a happy holidays 🎄 stay blessed. 

:news: The Seller has confirmed that he does not have the books for sale in his possession. FYI

On 12/16/2021 at 3:46 PM, A.K. - SilverAgeComicsUK said:
On 12/16/2021 at 2:24 PM, Red84 said:

The consigner doesn't determine the grade, the person selling it does. Because the dispute will be between you and the buyer not the buyer and the consignor.

Do you have the books in your possession or is the consignor holding them?

Consigner is holding them but like i stated above will talk to him and get a view on community’s thoughts. 

On 12/17/2021 at 2:48 AM, Red84 said:
:news: The Seller has confirmed that he does not have the books for sale in his possession. FYI

Avengers are my PC books (and are on hand) others are consignment with full permission and exclusivity from owners. Thanks. 

On 12/16/2021 at 9:06 PM, A.K. - SilverAgeComicsUK said:

FYI the post states that… jheez. Relax. 

Your post states that the books are consigned, you do not state that the books are not in your possession. Many sellers who are selling consigned books have those books in their possession.

On 12/17/2021 at 3:47 AM, Red84 said:

Who would be shipping those books that you don't have in your possession? Will the consigner ship them to you for you to ship to the buyer or will the consigner ship them directly to the buyer? Will returns be to you or to the consigner? 

Sorry totally my fault. Will amend now. Owners of books will ship directly to buyers. I only consign with collectors that know what they’re doing. Ship well. No issues to date. Thanks for pointing out