• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[ FINAL TALLY: $2594 ] 2ND ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY THREAD - Let's cap off an Amazing (Spider-Man 33), Sensation...(Comics 87)...al year in style!!
6 6

105 posts in this topic

BTW, in the event we do have any resultant ties on the leaderboard, tie breaker will be a grading contest using one of the blue labels from my personal collection.  I don't believe I have many books listed in the registry anymore, but I will certainly make sure of that when choosing the book!

On 12/19/2021 at 6:29 PM, A.K. - SilverAgeComicsUK said:

I am not exactly flush myself but can you message me on the right way to go about this. I’d love to do something similar. I have books I can put out for my cause but it seems you have a real handle on things. Might wait to do mine next year as I don’t want to rush it but super cause my friend. 

Congratulations . 

I'll message you after the thread closes, there's always a few lessons learned as the thread goes on that I carry over into the next year.  (thumbsu  

On 12/19/2021 at 6:37 PM, mattn792 said:

Well at the moment, @SkOw is on top at $202, while @Comcav & @jbpez are tied at $200 each.

My suggestion would be just add another 0 to your current pledge total, @SkOw seems pretty committed this year :bigsmile:

Our current overall total is palendromic (spell check says that isn't a word, but I say nuts to that!) - $1221

Count me in for an extra $3 so I can stick to @skow!  And mad puppy love, of course ;)

Alright folks, we're about 12 hours away from quittin' time, and our current total stands at $1445.

@SkOw continues his march toward victory at $271

@BuscemasAvengers is in a strong second at $252

And the takebot @Comcav had his effort to Price is Right SkOw fall short but still sits at $203.

We're less than a hundred bucks from last year's $1522 total.  Anyone out there who has been looking but might still be on the fence, even a few bucks will put us that much closer to exceeding last year.

And in the spirit of the comics as bids, one first appearance of Loki would put us over...

Well, we have a new leader...

@TheShadowKnows has come in hot and topped our previous symbiote bid with $300

@SkOw is holding steady at a first comic appearance of Rocket ($271)

@BuscemasAvengers has a few other symbiote options at his disposal should he choose to increase from $252

@Comcav is holding steady at $203.  Could it be that the takebot can be defeated?!  :whatthe: