• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[ FINAL TALLY: $2594 ] 2ND ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY THREAD - Let's cap off an Amazing (Spider-Man 33), Sensation...(Comics 87)...al year in style!!
6 6

105 posts in this topic

We did it!  Beat last year's mark and broke the $2,000 barrier!  Our final leaderboard breaks down as follows:

@SkOw would not be beat, and walks away with first pick with his pledge of $428

@TheShadowKnows  made a valiant late charge and finished a very strong second at $400

@BuscemasAvengers's $252 is only a small part of his contribution as the Sensation 87 he also put up is hugely appreciated!

@Comcav at $203...not sure if this will inspire a new wave of takebotting, but if it does...watch out G/S/B!

Payment details will be pm'd out shortly.  I will send the full donation over to ARF once I have everything loaded up in my PayPal account.  This way I can pay straight from the balance and avoid having my bank account info pop-up on the receipt.  Anyone who needs a copy for tax purposes, just let me know and I'll send you a pdf.

For our leaderboard, please post your pick from the prize pool when I call your name.  From there, you can coordinate directly with the board member who put up the particular book (or books) that you choose.

@SkOw - You're up!

On 12/21/2021 at 9:07 PM, Joshua33 said:

@TheShadowKnowsis claiming ASM 33 through me. No access to internet at the moment. Go ahead and auction book, and donate to the thread. :takeit:

:whatthe:

I will start a separate sales thread, with a minimum open, that will run for 24 hours.  Will post link here once its running.

@BuscemasAvengers - you're up!