• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA is CLOSED
5 5

607 posts in this topic

War 43, 44, 47, 49

All rough and split

All FREE, but you gotta take them all, :D  CLAIMED!

ZWAR43.jpg

ZWAR44.jpg

ZWAR47.jpg

ZWAR49.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Warfront 29

Small split lower spine,  light staining FC  Structurally solid

$5  SOLD!

Edited by catrick339

Warfront 30

Spine nearly split, hanging onto upper staple by a thread. Interior is okay. Plenty of chips out

$5  SOLD!

ZWARFRONT30.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Warfront 33

Chipping along RH edge,  structurally sound,  tight spine and CF,  interior is okay

$5  SOLD!

ZWARFRONT33.jpg

Edited by catrick339

AT LAST!  

Final book of the evening,  final book of the wretched copies!  I've made it through over 130 bad funnybooks in just two evenings and 
I'm delighted to have chopped down all this underbrush to get to the Tall Trees!  Starting tomorrow evening  I'll still be selling 50's war books,
but I'll be selling NICE  50's war books.  Any morning and afternoon sessions will continue to be  Mixed Grille, with mebbe a nice war book
here and there. 

Yanks In Battle 3

Cover detached and split, upper  part of a couple outer leaves split to boot. Bit of chipping, interior is otherwise okay

$5  SOLD!

THE END
For this evening, lol 

ZYANKS3.jpg

Edited by catrick339

On 12/15/2021 at 9:48 PM, catrick339 said:

AT LAST!  

Final book of the evening,  final book of the wretched copies!  I've made it through over 130 bad funnybooks in just two evenings and 
I'm delighted to have chopped down all this underbrush to get to the Tall Trees!  Starting tomorrow evening  I'll still be selling 50's war books,
but I'll be selling NICE  50's war books.  Any morning and afternoon sessions will continue to be  Mixed Grille, with mebbe a nice war book
here and there. 

Yanks In Battle 3

Cover detached and split, upper  part of a couple outer leaves split to boot. Bit of chipping, interior is otherwise okay

$5

THE END
For this evening, lol 

ZYANKS3.jpg

Take 

On 12/15/2021 at 9:51 PM, SkOw said:

One heck of a thread Rickster!  Well done!

HAW!  Wait until you see what's coming up!  

Highlights include sharp  DC Big Five books including a couple Sergeant Rock prototypes, Some very nice  Atlas war books, and a 
good handful of odd publishers like  Ajax,  Stanmor, Quality, and even a Charlton or two. I have at least four eveningsworth of
nice war books to work through, so sharpen up those    :takeit:   fingers!

On 12/15/2021 at 9:55 PM, catrick339 said:

HAW!  Wait until you see what's coming up!  

Highlights include sharp  DC Big Five books including a couple Sergeant Rock prototypes, Some very nice  Atlas war books, and a 
good handful of odd publishers like  Ajax,  Stanmor, Quality, and even a Charlton or two. I have at least four eveningsworth of
nice war books to work through, so sharpen up those    :takeit:   fingers!

:popcorn: