• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your favorite graded video game or console
2 2

48 posts in this topic

On 2/9/2022 at 10:44 AM, 70s80sTimeMachine said:

Will be interesting to see if this gets a bid. Any guesses what a sealed one would fetch?

(This would get my vote for favorite game console :preach:)

Original Atari 2600 Console System VGA Graded 80 NM Qualified Serial # 009098 | eBay

Tree fiddy

On 12/27/2021 at 11:48 PM, Namtak said:

I hope cgc will make a signature series available for video games:xi might get more signed and slabed that way!for those i have its too late but in near future id like witnessed ss vedeo games!my tmnt arcade cib nes would be first in my list that id go signed,by eastman would be cool(thumbsu

It will happen btw.   At least one of the grading companies has already been thinking about this for some time and one of them will eventually bring sig seriesto market I have no doubt.   Just a matter of time.

My favorite game is Minecraft. It is a computer game where entire worlds are created from blocks that look like giant pixels. The gameplay of Minecraft is non-linear: tasks can be performed in any order, and there is no "right" passage or a specific single goal. The base world of Minecraft is a combination of different ecosystems, working under the real laws of nature. I use minecraft skyblock servers because there is a wide variety to choose from and many players to play against, which makes it even better.  

Edited by JavierBates