• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's a fair warning for those taking threads off topic
8 8

358 posts in this topic

On 12/27/2021 at 10:57 PM, Buzzetta said:

I am conflicted as to which group I am hoping you place me in. 

My entire state of being will rest on your judgement of me. hm

Will the judgement be in nightcourt?

giphy-18.gif.9b9f8ef942e2b3d7cce896ab6a387870.gif

On 12/28/2021 at 12:01 AM, Shawn Everidge said:

I don't believe I had any conflict at all with you before, yet you brought the snark to me.

You haven't actually. 

I believe / think I defended your 'youth' of the boards to others to be honest.   Attracting new people to the boards actually attracts more participants and more customers and potential sellers so there is always that aspect that adds to things. 

However, 

1 - The snark is brought about like some bring the ruckus to the ladies. 

2 - Ease up a bit.  Many on the boards bust balls in various ways.  Roll with it and give some of the snark back.  Have fun and relax.  Most everyone here are decent people.  Most.  There are a few here that I wouldn't mind seeing be hit by a train on Christmas morning but that's a story for another day. 

On 12/27/2021 at 10:05 PM, Buzzetta said:

You haven't actually. 

I believe / think I defended your 'youth' of the boards to others to be honest.   Attracting new people to the boards actually attracts more participants and more customers and potential sellers so there is always that aspect that adds to things. 

However, 

1 - The snark is brought about like some bring the ruckus to the ladies. 

2 - Ease up a bit.  Many on the boards bust balls in various ways.  Roll with it and give some of the snark back.  Have fun and relax.  Most everyone here are decent people.  Most.  There are a few here that I wouldn't mind seeing be hit by a train on Christmas morning but that's a story for another day. 

Didn’t you recently make someone fear for their life by using that expression?

On 12/27/2021 at 10:40 PM, Shawn Everidge said:

As usual, the veterans flock to the clowns in this group just because they've posted more. I'm glad you enjoy their nonsense.

Do you still collect Byrne X-men, Joe?

On 12/28/2021 at 8:07 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Do you still collect Byrne X-men, Joe?

Noooo, not THAT Joe? 

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic