• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,644 posts in this topic

On 4/6/2022 at 2:56 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Telling your old people stories, trailing off helf way through, waking back up and starting on another totally different story. 

Yeah, sounds like you lot. 

:whistle:

ed1.gif.9e24ca74485cafd28d9c8f06085d5d4f.gif

Omg. I just realised that when the Simpsons started I was Bart's age, I've now surpassed Homer's age, so the next in line for me is..... Grandpa Abe. 

:tonofbricks:

On 4/6/2022 at 3:07 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Omg. I just realised that when the Simpsons started I was Bart's age, I've now surpassed Homer's age, so the next in line for me is..... Grandpa Abe. 

abe-simpson.gif.92141a04b6c12ba7aa6c9a91032ba6e4.gif

On 4/6/2022 at 4:07 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I can’t believe how long the show has been on

On 4/6/2022 at 8:44 AM, 1950's war comics said:

soon milk will be so expensive that people will only be able to afford to use water on their cereal lol 

5B2E2B09-F6A3-49B1-9C8F-48BB4FEB6C45.jpeg

I miss how the damn website software ran when I started my sales threads back in Summer 2020.  I still can't get through a day now without some kind of problem...pictures not loading the first time around and having to refresh the page, posts having to be repeated because they got dumped, PM messages not going through, login/out issues, blah, blah, blah.  Seems like no one really cares about fixing it, just like they don't care about CGC losing customers like me because they can't fix their shiite.  I gave up reporting this stuff because ain't nothin' happening.  This is the kind of garbage that almost made me walk away from the forums for good last year.  Thank God for the cornfield!!!

Here endeth the rant...

rantrant

On 4/6/2022 at 1:27 PM, Galen130 said:

I miss how the damn website software ran when I started my sales threads back in Summer 2020.  I still can't get through a day now without some kind of problem...pictures not loading the first time around and having to refresh the page, posts having to be repeated because they got dumped, PM messages not going through, login/out issues, blah, blah, blah.  Seems like no one really cares about fixing it, just like they don't care about CGC losing customers like me because they can't fix their shiite.  I gave up reporting this stuff because ain't nothin' happening.  This is the kind of garbage that almost made me walk away from the forums for good last year.  Thank God for the cornfield!!!

Here endeth the rant...

rantrant

At least they gave cards their own website and today they announced that cards now have a population tool. :facepalm:

Sure does seem they are more interested in cards now than the comics. :sorry:

On 4/6/2022 at 12:43 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

At least they gave cards their own website and today they announced that cards now have a population tool. :facepalm:

Sure does seem they are more interested in cards now than the comics. :sorry:

%$&@ing cards!!!!! :pullhair:

Monkey Laptop.gif

On 4/6/2022 at 1:46 PM, Galen130 said:

Another Stu account ignored.  I gotta be breaking a record with how many of those I have on my ignore list. lol

Just wasted effort. After a while you get really good at spotting them..