• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,333 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2022 at 11:09 AM, Cat said:

But the beacons are lit. 

Screenshot 2022-04-20 6.38.14 PM.png

On 5/9/2022 at 10:32 PM, Cat said:

Or you could surprise them with a bottle of wine, and ask for 'that glass I made for you as a gift a few years ago. You know the one.' Then when they say they can't find it right now, pull it out of your bag with the sticker still on. 

I like this idea, make them look for it but wait until the end of the evening and then sneak the glass into the kitchen and place it with the other clean glasses (with the stick on it) for them to find later.

On 5/10/2022 at 2:40 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

2110430364_giphy(7).gif.76aa14f2a0458892b0fe1aca6bcd0d99.gif

Wow didnt remember that one !saw it once when it came out ,scared me a bit!i was just a kid when it came out lol ,what is the name of that film again?

On 5/10/2022 at 3:03 PM, Namtak said:

Wow didnt remember that one !saw it once when it came out ,scared me a bit!i was just a kid when it came out lol ,what is the name of that film again?

I want to say it was called Powder.

https://www.google.com/search?client=avast-a-1&q=powder+movie&oq=powder+movie&aqs=avast..69i57j0l7.3295j0j7&ie=UTF-8

The commercials freaked me out that I didn't see it, I'm guessing it was weird, but for the life of me, I don't remember why or any details. Just the name :shy: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 5/10/2022 at 4:06 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I want to say it was called Powder.

https://www.google.com/search?client=avast-a-1&q=powder+movie&oq=powder+movie&aqs=avast..69i57j0l7.3295j0j7&ie=UTF-8

The commercials freaked me out that I didn't see it, I'm guessing it was weird, but for the life of me, I don't remember why or any details. Just the name :shy: 

Maybe the French title was better- l'enfant tonnerre (thunder kid),thanks now i remember(thumbsu