• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 5/21/2022 at 2:38 PM, Namtak said:

gifs-goodnight-24.gif

Who goes to sleep with their day-socks on? What a savage. 

On 5/21/2022 at 9:09 AM, Galen130 said:

Ummm, it's May in Colorado...close to a foot.  That tree in the back broke off. :pullhair:

20220521_080112.jpg

Hard to believe there would still be so much. :x 

When it happens like this, do you leave it until the snow melts? Or do you improvise?

giphy.gif

On 5/11/2022 at 12:30 PM, Comics4All said:

My daughter used to love the Wiggles!

I listened to those DVD's over & over again with her! we watched them so many times I thought if I have to listen again, I would rather stick a train railroad spike thru my head ! 

She's a teenager now, I would love to go back in time & watch them with her again! <3

Oooold post I'm teasing, but have you heard their cover of Tame Impala's Fruit Salad? It slaps. It's a Triple J Like A Virgin cover. Also check out the cover of Rage Against The Machine's Bulls On Parade by Denzel ?Curry? I think it is (could be may wrong on the artist, but this easy to find just search Triple J Like A Version Bulls On Parade' and that should show it) it's a damn good cover. Even Tom Morello praised it. 

On 5/21/2022 at 8:14 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hard to believe there would still be so much. :x 

When it happens like this, do you leave it until the snow melts? Or do you improvise?

giphy.gif

That's our neighbor...not my problem. lol