• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

What a sucky morning. It's cold as hell, and I got my foot caught on a bag and ran head first into the wall. I think I'll go back to bed before I hurt myself anymore. 

On 6/12/2022 at 11:05 AM, kav said:

May be an image of text that says 'I can get a double cheeseburger so why can't I get a double hotdog?| have developed a design for an extra wide bun that can accommodate two frankfurters at once. Higher meat to bread ratio, more surface area for mustard and relish. The world is ready. The time has come.'

A hotdog place near me will do a double-wide hotdog. They flatten the bun interior so it accomodates two hot dogs, it works pretty well. They accidentally sent me one instead of the single I ordered one night. At first I thought I was in heaven, but it was a LOT to get through, and I only ate about half of it anyway. 

So the idea is kinda out there. Just not with a special bun. 

On 6/11/2022 at 8:12 PM, Cat said:

What a sucky morning. It's cold as hell, and I got my foot caught on a bag and ran head first into the wall. I think I'll go back to bed before I hurt myself anymore. 

Lucky! Feels.like 113, which is 45 Celsius for you Australians lol

I'm thankful I went over the air conditioner earlier this year, I know who to thank for that!

Screenshot cause.the feels like temperature made me think of blazing saddles haha

Screenshot_20220611-150517.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 6/11/2022 at 8:19 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lucky! Feels.like 113, which is 44 Celsius for you Australians lol

I'm thankful I went over the air conditioner earlier this year, I know who to thank for that!

Screenshot cause.the feels like temperature made me think of blazing saddles haha

Wow, that's hotter than here in Houston.

Screenshot_20220611-202154_Weather.thumb.jpg.6596dcb1a8329ed662d53a6ac1acadcb.jpg

On 6/11/2022 at 8:22 PM, D84 said:

Wow, that's hotter than here in Houston.

Screenshot_20220611-202154_Weather.thumb.jpg.6596dcb1a8329ed662d53a6ac1acadcb.jpg

Ya 102 farenheit feels like 113, with more tomorrow. Ours was 45 degrees Celsius not 44, had to edit. My friend near Austin said feels like was only 104 farenheit.

He's driving up here to go to a con next weekend, and weather outlook says the same for that weekend, 102. I wouldn't know the feels like temperature for then yet I don't think.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 6/12/2022 at 11:19 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lucky! Feels.like 113, which is 45 Celsius for you Australians lol

Yep, consider yourself an honorary Australian. 

On 6/11/2022 at 6:17 PM, Cat said:

A hotdog place near me will do a double-wide hotdog. They flatten the bun interior so it accomodates two hot dogs, it works pretty well. They accidentally sent me one instead of the single I ordered one night. At first I thought I was in heaven, but it was a LOT to get through, and I only ate about half of it anyway. 

So the idea is kinda out there. Just not with a special bun. 

man just imagine a special bun tho.  you could load that sucker up.