• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,412 posts in this topic

This is from Penn Jillette's Twitter feed, taken onstage the night I saw them, their finale Australian show. I can see myself in the photo too, because I was sitting on an end row. Can't make out anyone else, unfortunately. FWvmjKeVQAAMOC2.thumb.jpeg.634cd67e443a1b7ebc35bdfb6646bf34.jpeg

On 7/5/2022 at 7:42 AM, Cat said:

This is from Penn Jillette's Twitter feed, taken onstage the night I saw them, their finale Australian show. I can see myself in the photo too, because I was sitting on an end row. Can't make out anyone else, unfortunately. FWvmjKeVQAAMOC2.thumb.jpeg.634cd67e443a1b7ebc35bdfb6646bf34.jpeg

Almost looks like it was outside, but probably just the lighting. Glad you enjoyed! A good turn out.  :)

On 7/5/2022 at 10:50 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Almost looks like it was outside, but probably just the lighting. Glad you enjoyed! A good turn out.  :)

Cheers, mate. Had a blast. Funnily the crowd was mostly old people. There were barely any people under 50 there, which really surprised me. I mean, I know Penn and Teller are old (Teller is in his 70's), but they've got a show currently airing, I thought their old show BS! was still popular as a torrent, guess I was wrong. 

And yeah, this was during a trick involving the audience, so the house lights were up too, really strong, so it does look super bright. 

Edited by Cat

Smart practice: i call the cops every day to tell them what happened to me that day in case something ever happens to me they'll have a record and can solve the crime quickly.

On 7/5/2022 at 5:42 AM, Cat said:

naw

I dont think you guys know who you are dealing with!  I've been trained to ignore pain!  To ignore the weather!  To live off the land-to eat things that would make a billy goat puke-

On 7/6/2022 at 6:32 AM, kav said:

May be an image of text that says 'SOME BRIGHT SOUL TURNED THEIR AIRBAG ΙΝΤΟΑ CLAYMORE ግ M'

Remember that photo of that woman who'd done the same thing, but with big hunks of crystal glued all over her steering wheel and dashboard. Now THAT one was going to cause some big damage.. 

On 7/5/2022 at 1:50 PM, Cat said:

Remember that photo of that woman who'd done the same thing, but with big hunks of crystal glued all over her steering wheel and dashboard. Now THAT one was going to cause some big damage.. 

Screenshot 2022-07-05 1.52.19 PM.png

On 7/5/2022 at 1:34 PM, kav said:

Smart practice: i call the cops every day to tell them what happened to me that day in case something ever happens to me they'll have a record and can solve the crime quickly.

Make it more efficient and just move in with them. 

On 7/5/2022 at 11:11 AM, Namtak said:

fetchimage-1.gif

On 7/5/2022 at 1:58 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Make it more efficient and just move in with them. 

they always say naw.