• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,337 posts in this topic

On 8/14/2022 at 12:24 PM, Pitboss said:

naw-

ven·ti

NOUN
  1. a serving of a drink of coffee measuring 20 fluid ounces.

SPEAK METRIC. 

My mother and sister are on holidays. They took their dog with them. Their dog, a little king Charles cavalier, doesn't like walking, so they've bought it a pram. At what point do you just admit your dog is broken? They won't. 

They have a defective dog. 

It's 5 minutes from midnight, and I've got that old song in my head. The 'Climb Every Woman' one from like the 70's? Maybe earlier. 

On 8/14/2022 at 6:55 AM, Cat said:

My mother and sister are on holidays. They took their dog with them. Their dog, a little king Charles cavalier, doesn't like walking, so they've bought it a pram. At what point do you just admit your dog is broken? They won't. 

They have a defective dog. 

More like defective people.  

On 8/15/2022 at 1:57 AM, MattTheDuck said:

More like defective people.  

It's an incredibly spoilt dog.

Cos you know, just in case you couldn't already tell. 

Ever see the movie, or better yet read the book "(The) Children of Men?"  Humans have stopped reproducing (the last baby was born 27 years earlier) and people start treating their pets as though they are children.  We do that now, even though, you know, we have children.

On 8/15/2022 at 2:15 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Ever see the movie, or better yet read the book "(The) Children of Men?"  Humans have stopped reproducing (the last baby was born 27 years earlier) and people start treating their pets as though they are children.  We do that now, even though, you know, we have children.

That one might hit a bit too close to home. lol

On 8/14/2022 at 1:40 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

FB_IMG_1660509565399.jpg

one airliner was downed by a piece of duct tape.  The smallest thing can down a plane.  Another crashed because it was washed incorrectly.  Be safe out there.

On 8/14/2022 at 3:21 PM, kav said:

one airliner was downed by a piece of duct tape.  The smallest thing can down a plane.  Another crashed because it was washed incorrectly.  Be safe out there.

It's not duct tape, it's speed tape.  Makes airpane go fasser!!!

blacrswan.gif.de1408ba64321816bbc68f926cd1b263.gif