• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,669 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2022 at 6:42 AM, JollyComics said:

Is this your girlfriend?

seal with it 

On 9/25/2022 at 8:16 AM, Cat said:

Yes. He writes her letters from prison, sent via their local daycare. She usually reads them in the ballpit. 

dont under estimate the ballpit as a source of literary inspiration.

On 9/25/2022 at 9:33 AM, MattTheDuck said:

She's whoever's girlfriend what wants her.

sick-burn-logo.gif

On 9/25/2022 at 3:13 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Most Penthouse Forum letters are composed with the ballpit in mind.

On 9/25/2022 at 3:46 PM, Comics4All said:
On 9/24/2022 at 11:47 AM, jcjames said:

Screenshot_20220923-225649_Facebook.thumb.jpg.1b4729ca4c8a1771cbb36c96f40d405e.jpg

Spelin

unfortunately his past-not payin attention in school, made h'is dicicions for today ie spelin

Edited by kav

On 9/24/2022 at 11:51 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Like a highway diaper that has been roasting in the Florida summer sun after Methany had forgotten to change it for the last few days and God only knows what she has feeding that poor heathen.  

@kav Sentince?

On 9/25/2022 at 5:44 PM, Comics4All said:

@ADAMANTIUM 

Weird post! Are you starting an onlyfans account? lol

@kavasked me about my nails idk 😐

I've made some awful feeling trades lately, with stuff I was lucky and unlucky to find. Argh I need therapy. I drone on and on about it in spoiler, I realize it may sound self centered to gripe about "finds" just I'm dense as it doesn't happen often for me to feel right about what to do with them  :shy:

Spoiler

Hopefully some still remember the walking dead trade that everyone before hand told me not too, and that's ok.

But I had found raws of last Ronin #1 1st print for $5 and venom lp #1 for $5, and then a gross paint fingerprint on a $50 Ms marvel 2014 #1.

I traded those 3 in for what I paid for them so $65 to upgrade my X-Men #244 cgc 7.0 to a 9.0.

I've still got the raffle to consider, and I'm feeling like this is the opposite of bragging, which Lord willing I don't come across as doing when I post acquisitions. It's just, to be a good steward, I should watch these trades. Not just do it cause of opportunities :(

Idk. :sorry:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/25/2022 at 3:53 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@kavasked me about my nails idk 😐

I've made some awful feeling traded lately, with stuff I was lucky and unlucky to find. Argh I need therapy.

Hopefully some still remember the walking dead trade that everyone before hand told me not too, and that's ok.

But I had found raws of last Ronin #1 1st print for $5 and venom lol #1 for $5, and then a gross paint fingerprint on a $50 Ms marvel 2014 #1.

I traded those 3 in for what I paid for them so $65 to upgrade my X-Men #244 cgc 7.0 to a 9.0.

I've still got the raffle to consider, and I'm feeling like this is the opposite of bragging, which Lord willing I don't come across as doing when I post acquisitions. It's just, to be a good steward, I should watch these trades. Not just do it cause of opportunities :(

Idk. :sorry:

sick-burn-logo.gif

On 9/25/2022 at 7:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I just heard today is national comic book day on the news. Where was my head on that one?

Something called "More Funnies!" Being widely thought of as the 1st comic?

I dunno but this is the furst Apperence od Mags neat o amirite?

magsneato.jpg

Edited by Comics4All