• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,336 posts in this topic

On 9/23/2022 at 6:06 PM, kav said:

meatloaf sand witches for dinner:

(add ketchup for extra flavor)

IMG_20220923_153309.jpg

@Buzzetta

I was going to ask, is that butter or mayo?

Idk that I've had that condiment combo often, except for maybe big Mac! Or it's supposedly close. :)

Speaking of condiments, I asked myself recently if mustard was an "ok" substitute for mayo on turkey sandwiches?

Meat loaf goes good with ketchup, but nothing beats roast and mayo; although, even that I hear some people say is a no, no.

Carry on. 😂

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/23/2022 at 4:11 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was going to ask, is that butter or mayo?

Idk that I've had that condiment combo often, except for maybe big Mac! Or it's supposedly close. :)

sink-O de mayo

On 9/23/2022 at 4:43 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I saw to it the other day, but all it needed was a washing, had been working with my hands :makepoint:

IMG_20220923_184157719~2.jpg

perfect.  many women have told me a man's nails is incredibly important-one of the first things they look at.  must be short and clean or no dice.

On 9/23/2022 at 6:56 PM, kav said:

perfect.  many women have told me a man's nails is incredibly important-one of the first things they look at.  must be short and clean or no dice.

Indeed. That's about the only hygiene my bio dad ever was a stickler about, step dad was a mechanic and was always washing his hands. Mechanic for 50 years this year too, but still has decent enough looking "work" hands. I'm not sure my bio dad's reasoning, but it came in "handy!" Lol :drumroll:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/24/2022 at 9:06 AM, kav said:

meatloaf sand witches for dinner:

(add ketchup for extra flavor)

IMG_20220923_153309.jpg

@Buzzetta

I can't in good conscience like this post. I mean pickles?