• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,668 posts in this topic

On 10/4/2022 at 12:17 PM, Cat said:

Yeah it's a pain having to always have a small drawer of tablets with you if you're going away, but if that's my worst complaint, things are great. I feel sorry for your relatives who are doing it without the proper medications to help them along their journey. Strong people. Very strong people. 

Well it's "Texas" and not quite medically legal yet for  THC, although they get by and might not have it as bad (thumbsu

I had been getting mediocre sleep, then last night really good sleep that I woke up at 3:45 am to start the day :( I'm going to feel it by evening I'm sure :foryou: 

On 10/4/2022 at 1:10 PM, Cat said:

It's 3am here, and I'm yet to fall asleep. That's despite 6 medications taken specially to aid with sleep (3 which make me tired and drowsy, and 3 that are straight sleeping tablets), and I'm on medical cannabis treatment, and have 2 different oils (a CBD and a THC) to take at night, also for sleep. NOTHING. 

Lying here, wide-awake, watching as my cat, Chloe is having nice dreams while she's buried up against my chest, blissfully unaware of how jealous I am of her sleep right now. 

@Cat I'm sorry to hear about your lack of sleep issues! I hope something works out for you soon!

On 10/5/2022 at 3:28 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well it's "Texas" and not quite medically legal yet for  THC, although they get by and might not have it as bad (thumbsu

I had been getting mediocre sleep, then last night really good sleep that I woke up at 3:45 am to start the day :( I'm going to feel it by evening I'm sure :foryou: 

:(

Yeah legal medicinal cannabis is still very new over here. It's still dropping into the 'affordable' range, it's almost there. 

I've been awake at nights, then as soon as it's 5am or so, I'm just out like a light, making a mockery of the cocktail of medicines I've been given to prevent this situation. 

@Cat did you get some sleep?

I waited till this evening to drink some coffee, and so far only stuck my foot in mouth once on the boards,. In real time once too but it was more loud haha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/5/2022 at 10:29 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Cat did you get some sleep?

I waited till this evening to drink some coffee, and so far only stuck my foot in mouth once on the boards,. In real time once too but it was more loud haha

lol Oh Addie, never change. Yes I did get a bit of sleep, thank you. Not a whole lot, but enough to keep me going. So here I am! 

On 10/4/2022 at 7:32 PM, Cat said:

lol Oh Addie, never change. Yes I did get a bit of sleep, thank you. Not a whole lot, but enough to keep me going. So here I am! 

Good to hear though. Lord willing it'll do :)

On 10/5/2022 at 10:44 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Good to hear though. Lord willing it'll do :)

Luckily I haven't got much I need to get done today, so if I fall asleep, it's not a huge deal. :cloud9:

How was your day?

On 10/4/2022 at 5:47 PM, Cat said:

Luckily I haven't got much I need to get done today, so if I fall asleep, it's not a huge deal. :cloud9:

How was your day?

naw

On 10/4/2022 at 7:47 PM, Cat said:

How was your day?

Took it easy, which was different from going 100 miles and hour down to about 10. Still saving, so not much I can do anyway lol

It was a birthday of one relative recently and then again today, so keeping in touch.

There was perhaps a Omaha cat dancer #1  or something at the LCS, but I think it was a later printing. Once I figured out the printings thanks to boardies, I went back yesterday during lunch and they were closed :roflmao:

So I'm just biding time today. Bright side cgc said it would only be 3 more weeks until econ slow from Oct last year to be done. They usually say a month or two. Story short somebody's received Oct near mine have already shipped, so hopefully soon 

Long winded rantrant

Well happy birthday to your rellie! 

That is so your luck that the LCS was closed. Better luck next time, hope you snag the book. I'm also glad your personal books will be returning home to you soon, it's been a loooong journey for them! 

On 10/4/2022 at 5:54 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Took it easy, which was different from going 100 miles and hour down to about 10. Still saving, so not much I can do anyway lol

It was a birthday of one relative recently and then again today, so keeping in touch.

There was perhaps a Omaha cat dancer #1  or something at the LCS, but I think it was a later printing. Once I figured out the printings thanks to boardies, I went back yesterday during lunch and they were closed :roflmao:

So I'm just biding time today. Bright side cgc said it would only be 3 more weeks until econ slow from Oct last year to be done. They usually say a month or two. Story short somebody's received Oct near mine have already shipped, so hopefully soon 

Long winded rantrant

wow i got the first print of omaha-didnt know it was valuable.  

On 10/4/2022 at 8:07 PM, kav said:

wow i got the first print of omaha-didnt know it was valuable.  

That's the thing when I first saw it, I wasnt sure if it was? Priced at $15, along with dead world #1 and TEC #1001 or #1002.

I would have got them along with the showcase first sa spectre, etc, but he didn't "need l" what I brought for trade, so another day perhaps 😂 lot of rants from me haha

On 10/4/2022 at 6:14 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's the thing when I first saw it, I wasnt sure if it was? Priced at $15, along with dead world #1 and TEC #1001 or #1002.

I would have got them along with the showcase first sa spectre, etc, but he didn't "need l" what I brought for trade, so another day perhaps 😂 lot of rants from me haha

@Comics4All

Any sentinces here?

On 10/4/2022 at 9:39 PM, kav said:

@Comics4All

Any sentinces here?

There is not a Sentince in sight, only @ADAMANTIUM ramblings!

As @Cat said: never change @ADAMANTIUM! lol

@CatI think I have the solution to your insomnia: read some of @ADAMANTIUM ramblings 20 times in a row, and I'm sure you will be counting sheep in no time! lol