• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,335 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2022 at 4:08 AM, Galen130 said:

I just noticed...I've been on these boards for 5 years today.  Gawd!!!

Mind Blown too.gif

Happy anniversary! 

On 10/24/2022 at 1:27 PM, Galen130 said:

Yeah, you've been here waaaaaaaaay to long!!! :roflmao:

@ADAMANTIUM

There is interactive stuff too: grading contest, Holiday presents, raffle, and updates from finds plus "Comics! Comics! Comics!"

@ADAMANTIUM If you're interested in the JSA and want to read some of the cheap Amazon digital books, I'd suggest the JSA By Geoff Johns books, starting with volume one, obviously. Just be aware they haven't got the edge of something like Wolverine. They're much more classic in style, but enjoyable, if you're into that sort of thing.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:56 PM, Cat said:

@ADAMANTIUM If you're interested in the JSA and want to read some of the cheap Amazon digital books, I'd suggest the JSA By Geoff Johns books, starting with volume one, obviously. Just be aware they haven't got the edge of something like Wolverine. They're much more classic in style, but enjoyable, if you're into that sort of thing.

I'm working on comic con tickets at the moment, for next year but go on sale tomorrow. I've still got some other things that are wait and see :x so thanks!

On 10/24/2022 at 1:08 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

My economy slow from.oct is estimated delivery today, still hasn't updated to out for delivery. Maybe it just didn't scan as everything else says today. It has been pouring down rain for most of the day, so it's touch and go 😂

We need a defibrillator 

Talk Amongst yourselves.

RigidGloriousFluke-size_restricted.gif