• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,345 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2022 at 5:50 PM, Galen130 said:

I refuse to participate in the Cornfield while kav is grounded...even though he probably deserved it.

:roflmao:

Ya he'll be back.

I did end up getting that avengers 2 cgc 2.5 for $200 though :)

On 10/25/2022 at 4:58 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya he'll be back.

I did end up getting that avengers 2 cgc 2.5 for $200 though :)

I can't one-up that...too sweet of a deal. But, I do have a slabbed copy of The Spectre #2 coming in the mail soon.  I'll post pics in the appropriate thread.  The reds on the front are amazing!!

I'd still rather have an Avengers #2 though. :cry:

On 10/25/2022 at 6:12 PM, Galen130 said:

I can't one-up that...too sweet of a deal. But, I do have a slabbed copy of The Spectre #2 coming in the mail soon.  I'll post pics in the appropriate thread.  The reds on the front are amazing!!

I think I kind of explained it the other day, but I forget where. LCS was building up for the holidays , that was their reasoning for a "slab sale!"

I have a feeling, since we're Dallas, that they sent a lot of books to the competition that didn't sell, although there was cgc in the sale too hence the avengers.

But a lot of it was the competition so not a lot to choose from, and I'm hoping they're not losing money with the drop in prices etc. Or value across the web.

Still, I'm sure or I trust they've sorted it out. :wishluck:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/25/2022 at 6:12 PM, Galen130 said:

The spectre #2 sounds cool though! I've recently run into issues of the character both in the wild and LCS, although I don't usually, so I was wondering if there was news? But it had been passed on by me for the most part lol until recently  :)

On 10/25/2022 at 5:17 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I think I kind of explained it the other day, but I forget where. LCS was building up for the holidays , that was their reasoning for a "slab sale!"

I have a feeling, since we're Dallas, that they sent a lot of books to the competition that didn't sell, although there was cgc in the sale too hence the avengers.

But a lot of it was the competition so not a lot to choose from, and I'm hoping they're not losing money with the drop in prices etc. Or value across the web.

Still, I'm sure or I trust they've sorted it out. :wishluck:

Yeah, I remember reading this somewhere.  Sometimes, good things happen to good people.

On 10/25/2022 at 5:21 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

The spectre #2 sounds cool though! I've recently run into issues of the character both in the wild and LCS, although I don't usually, so I was wondering if there was news? But it had been passed on by me for the most part lol until recently  :)

I haven't heard anything...I don't pay attention to any of that nonsense.  I'm a collector, not a speculator.  I couldn't pass it up though.  The front cover just looked fantastic...and for a great price!!! :banana: