• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,646 posts in this topic

On 10/21/2022 at 6:12 AM, Cat said:

NAW... 

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Musical interlude.

On 10/28/2022 at 10:42 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

How ya feel?

I have been better, but doing ok. Still fighting through it and looking for the light at the end. Really hope to be done by the first few months of next year. :wishluck:

On 10/28/2022 at 8:45 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

What?!?! 

Who has been taken away? 

Obviously I have missed a bunch.. 

@kav and @Cat are on timeouts.  FYI, Mike started a new "who got pernts for what" thread in the moderation section so it's all out in the open now!

On 10/28/2022 at 10:47 AM, MattTheDuck said:

@kav and @Cat are on timeouts.  FYI, Mike started a new "who got pernts for what" thread in the moderation section so it's all out in the open now!

Honestly, I think the threads saying who was on time out for what is really tacky.

On 10/28/2022 at 10:47 AM, MattTheDuck said:

I did see that before I have been down and have been trying to catch up.

I did see he has handed out a lot of pernts and even more 0 point to A LOT of people.  

Can not say I am surprised.  If I had been around I am sure I probably too would be on a vacation. 

The most recent surgery seems to have helped eliminate my sensitivity to light and the headaches so hopefully I will be able to be here a little more. Still having to take it slow. Those migraines were a real killer.  Just had two big ones yesterday and still full of drugs , so I will really have to see how i feel after all of that wears off, but right now it definitely seems hopeful.  

On 10/28/2022 at 8:53 AM, D84 said:

Honestly, I think the threads saying who was on time out for what is really tacky.

Yeah, it's a "public shaming" strategery which may "work" on some but definitely will not work on others.  It strikes me as an "end of my rope" kind of thing.

On 10/28/2022 at 10:53 AM, D84 said:

I can see your point. 

At the same time it does give what a lot of the users were complaining about , visibly to moderation action.

Mike was under pressure to make his actions a little clearer . Now the pernts board is actually hosted by CGC. :roflmao:

On 10/28/2022 at 10:56 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Yeah, it's a "public shaming" strategery which may "work" on some but definitely will not work on others.  It strikes me as an "end of my rope" kind of thing.

clown-watering-the-plant.gif.6896b859cde17193568d39234aed1466.gif

On 10/29/2022 at 1:53 AM, D84 said:

Can't say I'm a fan. :hi: