• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,385 posts in this topic

On 11/8/2022 at 4:00 PM, FoggyNelson said:

Where did he go for so log?.

Sentence? He had surgery, several with more to come, it was in his post, but it affected eyes. I'm not sure what type of surgery. ')

On 11/9/2022 at 1:43 AM, Galen130 said:

I stopped watching Battlestar Galactica after the original series ended.  Just can't top the classics. (thumbsu

You NEED to watch the 2003 remake. It's sooooooo good. Literally my favourite show ever. You just have to get through the miniseries, which admittedly is a bit of a slog, due to its slow pace, but it's a necessary one. After that the pace picks right up from the get go. 

I've got a couple of props from the show. A coin and (here's where you'll be jealous) a quorum nameplate that wasn't actually used on screen, but I still overpaid for and bought like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Lesson learned! 

You cannot go wrong on this show! 

What'd you think, @D84

Edited by Cat

On 11/9/2022 at 8:02 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Sentence? He had surgery, several with more to come, it was in his post, but it affected eyes. I'm not sure what type of surgery. ')

He had a series of penile extensions. Unfortunately, none took, so he's back at square one. It's like a AAA battery..... when it's swollen. :cry:

Edited by Cat

On 11/9/2022 at 9:57 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Better than @onlyweaknesskryptonite evidently, although I did have to finish cooking and eat dinner. :)

No Burger King tonight? 

On 11/8/2022 at 5:57 PM, Cat said:

No Burger King tonight? 

No I made some hamburger patties, when I took them out of the oven I laid a slice of cheese on top to melt, with some squash steamed in diced tomatoes. I went light on food.

On 11/8/2022 at 5:32 PM, Cat said:

You NEED to watch the 2003 remake. It's sooooooo good. Literally my favourite show ever. You just have to get through the miniseries, which admittedly is a bit of a slog, due to its slow pace, but it's a necessary one. After that the pace picks right up from the get go. 

I've got a couple of props from the show. A coin and (here's where you'll be jealous) a quorum nameplate that wasn't actually used on screen, but I still overpaid for and bought like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Lesson learned! 

You cannot go wrong on this show! 

What'd you think, @D84

The ending killed the entire show for me.

Spoiler

It made the whole thing one long episode of Ancient Aliens.

On 11/8/2022 at 6:42 PM, D84 said:

The ending killed the entire show for me.

Hide contents

It made the whole thing one long episode of Ancient Aliens.

I figured, your meme was a truth teller lol