• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,624 posts in this topic

Bought these today trying to relive having owned a double dragon one as a kid.

I have yet to get up and get batteries to try a playthrough, which I could probably google. That in itself is depressing, but I think it's funny that one of the first thoughts I had was, "wonder if I should leave it in the package for grading?"  :insane:

IMG_20231211_1507477352.thumb.jpg.f5de4fb307d74e98af6115b74da291d8.jpg

IMG_20231211_1509299922.thumb.jpg.e7223f6bd86bf37c7326f67a045ee8c0.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/11/2023 at 9:43 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

what-beaver.gif.9a1bb8d9f886145e149cc98cf5349c32.gif

MY bad if I went on too long, was just trying to remember the past gifs we had used, took too long and got misplaced after the usuals

On 12/11/2023 at 10:12 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

MY bad if I went on too long, was just trying to remember the past gifs we had used, took too long and got misplaced after the usuals

No bad. Completely understand.  While I have been down my phone finally did as well. This new one got an upgraded 1tb micro sd and transferred the last 15 years onto it. It's still kind of a mess trying to sort through and refile it all to make it easier for me to find things. :gossip: there were over 30k memes/gifs.. :shiftyeyes: almost 40k pictures.  

On 12/12/2023 at 2:11 AM, Pitboss said:

My birth year page # :acclaim:

The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). 

On 12/11/2023 at 10:20 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

No bad. Completely understand.  While I have been down my phone finally did as well. This new one got an upgraded 1tb micro sd and transferred the last 15 years onto it. It's still kind of a mess trying to sort through and refile it all to make it easier for me to find things. :gossip: there were over 30k memes/gifs.. :shiftyeyes: almost 40k pictures.  

No worries at all!

This is what my phone looks like when trying to read threads on the boards. It's only cgccomics.com that does this, and idk why.

Sometimes refreshing another tab on my phone and coming back to this one straightens it out but, phone issues I understand!

I also vowed if I get a new phone I'm going to write down my contacts to manually enter, with nothing else. It's how they get me to buy a more expensive phone with storage lol

Screenshot_20231212-091901.png

On 12/12/2023 at 9:21 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

No worries at all!

This is what my phone looks like when trying to read threads on the boards. It's only cgccomics.com that does this, and idk why.

Sometimes refreshing another tab on my phone and coming back to this one straightens it out but, phone issues I understand!

I also vowed if I get a new phone I'm going to write down my contacts to manually enter, with nothing else. It's how they get me to buy a more expensive phone with storage lol

Screenshot_20231212-091901.png

Not the phone. It is CGC and invision. I have had several of those issues with multiple phones. Including this one. 

On 12/12/2023 at 9:23 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

As you can see

Threads over lap, doubly appear and etc

Making it hard to hit the button to got to the last unread post lol

Sentence? 

@Comics4All