• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,637 posts in this topic

On 12/12/2023 at 8:21 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

No worries at all!

This is what my phone looks like when trying to read threads on the boards. It's only cgccomics.com that does this, and idk why.

Sometimes refreshing another tab on my phone and coming back to this one straightens it out but, phone issues I understand!

I also vowed if I get a new phone I'm going to write down my contacts to manually enter, with nothing else. It's how they get me to buy a more expensive phone with storage lol

Screenshot_20231212-091901.png

These forums are still a comedy of errors that CGC techies can't seem to get a grasp of, or don't care, or are incompetent....OR ALL THREE!!  I had to switch my PC's and phone to Firefox to get the boards to operate better, but it's still a mess.  My iPad....forgetaboutit!!!

Don't worry about the phone, bud.  It ain't that....(thumbsu

On 12/12/2023 at 10:28 AM, Galen130 said:

These forums are still a comedy of errors that CGC techies can't seem to get a grasp of, or don't care, or are incompetent....OR ALL THREE!!  I had to switch my PC's and phone to Firefox to get the boards to operate better, but it's still a mess.  My iPad....forgetaboutit!!!

Don't worry about the phone, bud.  It ain't that....(thumbsu

tenor-5 (4).gif