• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,291 posts in this topic

If we want a noob moment? Lol

i just discovered light modes on my tablet. ???

I always just used contrast lol

Some of these make my profile look awful, but the registry still looks nice in most of them. Idk 💡 

Screenshot_20240425_184457_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_184533_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_184627_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 4/25/2024 at 6:49 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

If we want a noob moment? Lol

i just discovered light modes on my tablet. ???

I always just used contrast lol

Some of these make my profile look awful, but the registry still looks nice in most of them. Idk 💡 

Screenshot_20240425_184457_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_184533_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240425_184627_Samsung Internet.jpg

I mainly wanted to see if it affected screenshots lol

But my avatar being white with black Metallica print looks so ugly, which is dark mode.

It shows a difference on dark mode, but not the eye comfort shield....

Idk affects some preferences lol

I'm a little surprised they haven't mentioned registry awards coming soon I think. Lot of boredom on my part. :roflmao:

Screenshot_20240425_184958_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 4/24/2024 at 9:08 PM, 1950's war comics said:

is that your place OKW?? if so it is not a bad starter home !

Cheap rent‼️👍

On 4/24/2024 at 6:43 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Funny as heck! 

Even funnier, I actually lived in a place as a kid that looked very similar to that! A few do look like some of my cousins....

Wait.. "The Cousin"? 

Also funny as this was a lot of my surrounding "town" except these last few year zoning has changed,  prices have multiplied many times over , which has made it to where instead of seeing rows of those, there are now rows of $400k homes about as big.

On 4/24/2024 at 8:08 PM, 1950's war comics said:

is that your place OKW?? if so it is not a bad starter home !

:roflmao:

Why yes. Yes it is. 

Ok maybe not.. Costs have risen so much that now I just rent one of those lawn chairs from them. 

On 4/27/2024 at 9:11 AM, FoggyNelson said:

Cheap rent‼️👍

:gossip: it's Florida.  That would still be $1000 a month.

Now move a few hundred feet north and that's Brewton  Alabama and it would only be about $500 or so.

Do not get me wrong.  If you brought your own "camper" and stayed at either a lot rental or KOA it would be a little cheaper, but a lot of those have specific standards on what they allow (quality and length) you wouldn't get away with the carp in the yard and not mowed. 

On 4/27/2024 at 8:01 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

But I used to reside in Pensacola which is just west of where I live now . There was this house not too far from where I lived.Screenshot_20240425_191900_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e11867036ba7b44483602cf3e34e8966.jpg

Looking at this picture, I can just imagine a young Jim Morrison sitting at home on a cold morning hearing his parents say "go ahead and light my fire"

lol I did see a National Enquirer yesterday at the used bookstore, I assume an old one, it just made me wonder how they "acquired" it! doh! :baiting:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Speaking of which, yesterday was evidently "Independent Bookstore Day?" ???

My used bookstore nearby said as much, and they hosted a "Golden Ticket" hunt within their store. 6 total envelopes to find, only one per person, afaik.

With the "golden" one being a prize of like 45 audio books. It sounded intriguing, and I'm saving for Comic-Con, so it gave me something to do lol 

I searched the whole store so I had thought at least for an hour, and one guy found one, which was $5 credit. No one seemed to be looking other than me and maybe kids with parents shopping. Not a lot of distraction, but I didn't want to make people move from shopping, so I had to retrace.

Found one persons phone that they had just left on a shelf, went and turned that in to lost and found.

Anyway,........ I did after that find an envelope of $10 credit :) yadda yadda :shy: 

Screenshot_20240428-061423.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 4/28/2024 at 7:05 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol I did see a National Enquirer yesterday at the used bookstore, I assume an old one, it just made me wonder how they "acquired" it! doh! :baiting:

Buy it an get it graded 💰👍💰especially if it has the rare Bat child cover🤣