• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,402 posts in this topic

On 5/5/2022 at 8:13 AM, kav said:

distal radial/ulnar Fractures.  ORIF surgery recommended.

That's what I had, ORIF surgery, on my wrist, a couple of months ago. They took the muscle out, inserted a titanium plate, then put the muscle back in and stitched me up. Took 1 hour and 3 minutes. 

The plate obviously has a serial number. I want to know what that serial number is. No one seems to know how to find out that info for me though. :(

On 5/4/2022 at 3:54 PM, Cat said:

That's what I had, ORIF surgery, on my wrist, a couple of months ago. They took the muscle out, inserted a titanium plate, then put the muscle back in and stitched me up. Took 1 hour and 3 minutes. 

The plate obviously has a serial number. I want to know what that serial number is. No one seems to know how to find out that info for me though. :(

Hm.  Usually they give you a card with the info about it when you get an implant.

On 5/5/2022 at 8:56 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Hm.  Usually they give you a card with the info about it when you get an implant.

They didn't give me anything like that. I'd love to know my serial number because it's me now. That number and I are one and the same for life. 

Enjoy it @ADAMANTIUM!

So I didn't use my Paramount Plus 7 day trial I signed up for. Just didn't get around to it. I didn't think I'd entered my payment info (odd I know) but they must have charged me because they added another month to my account. Oh well, only a $9 mistake. I cancelled it straight away, and I've got a month to actually watch something.

Just went to watch an Ep of the first season (we only have the first seasons of the 2012 and Rise shows of zTmnt, this app is pretty barren, I wanted it for Halo but didn't feel like that right now) of Nick 2012 TMNT, and it takes me to the Play Store instead and tells me this content isn't available in my country. Okay, I select a dodgy shark movie called 'The Requin', I love dodgy shark movies, nope, same thing. NOTHING works. It's absolutely the Aussie app too. There's barely anything on there, and it tells me it's all the wrong region and won't work in Australia. Gah! I contacted their support and asked for my 9 bucks back. Now I'm pissed off.  If you're going to try and do business in our country, at least give us some content, yeah? Now I see why it's been a running joke among Aussie actors who have shows on there that when asked in interviews how to sign up for Paramount Plus they literally laugh and say they don't know. 

On 5/4/2022 at 7:17 PM, Cat said:

Enjoy it @ADAMANTIUM!

So I didn't use my Paramount Plus 7 day trial I signed up for. Just didn't get around to it. I didn't think I'd entered my payment info (odd I know) but they must have charged me because they added another month to my account. Oh well, only a $9 mistake. I cancelled it straight away, and I've got a month to actually watch something.

Just went to watch an Ep of the first season (we only have the first seasons of the 2012 and Rise shows of zTmnt, this app is pretty barren, I wanted it for Halo but didn't feel like that right now) of Nick 2012 TMNT, and it takes me to the Play Store instead and tells me this content isn't available in my country. Okay, I select a dodgy shark movie called 'The Requin', I love dodgy shark movies, nope, same thing. NOTHING works. It's absolutely the Aussie app too. There's barely anything on there, and it tells me it's all the wrong region and won't work in Australia. Gah! I contacted their support and asked for my 9 bucks back. Now I'm pissed off.  If you're going to try and do business in our country, at least give us some content, yeah? Now I see why it's been a running joke among Aussie actors who have shows on there that when asked in interviews how to sign up for Paramount Plus they literally laugh and say they don't know. 

:whistle:

If you try running it through a VPN you can change the country, which should open any content you would want to watch. 

On 5/4/2022 at 3:51 PM, Cat said:

Donatello x Black Panther mash-up. I love this guy's work. dnj8a85o23x81.jpg.b874773d038c3c90bd647feb0a4afa17.jpg

On 5/4/2022 at 3:55 PM, Cat said:

And another one, same artist. Raphael x Ermac x Daredevil. Hope you guys don't mind me posting these. I just think they're great. 

492853288_wux22siiobx81(1).jpg.4e9a463cdcdb02b3d9381870ce637cc1.jpg

funny-animals-cute-animals.gif.6f1db96da7d2c5fb625f0384f16c60b1.gif

On 5/5/2022 at 10:39 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

:whistle:

If you try running it through a VPN you can change the country, which should open any content you would want to watch. 

Oh yeah, I should be doing that. Doesn't matter for Halo, but would give me practically every, if not all, TMNT show to watch, mostly complete. Much better than 1 lousy season of 2 shows.