• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,423 posts in this topic

On 5/22/2022 at 8:57 AM, FoggyNelson said:

Had avocado bread with bacon this week from Dunkin Doughnuts an it was tasty good👍🥓🥓‼️❤️

I mentioned I bought turkey bacon, the directions say how to microwave two at a time. I mean lol who only eats two pieces of bacon 😹

I thought to buy peanut butter last time as we're almost out, but I passed. Then on the news last night they said there is a recall on Jif peanut butter for Texas. Evidently salmanila was in a case of Jif that went to Texas 😂

On 5/21/2022 at 10:17 AM, Cat said:

Oooold post I'm teasing, but have you heard their cover of Tame Impala's Fruit Salad? It slaps. It's a Triple J Like A Virgin cover. Also check out the cover of Rage Against The Machine's Bulls On Parade by Denzel ?Curry? I think it is (could be may wrong on the artist, but this easy to find just search Triple J Like A Version Bulls On Parade' and that should show it) it's a damn good cover. Even Tom Morello praised it. 

I wasn't aware of that. Just watched it. They have a female Wiggle now. 

I never thought I would miss listening to Fruit Salad!