• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,402 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2022 at 12:21 AM, Galen130 said:

Long weekend over, but I got to spend quality time with the wife.  She works too damn much…😫😫😫

Oh, and……

8E3C3DA3-2A1F-4DDA-BDB4-7FADA2844709.jpeg

Obligatory 'it's Wednesday' hilarious comment due to timezone differences that everyone is sick of, but grimace and bear through. 

On 5/31/2022 at 8:26 AM, Cat said:

Obligatory 'it's Wednesday' hilarious comment due to timezone differences that everyone is sick of, but grimace and bear through. 

But are you really sure it’s Wednesday in Aussie land??  I though I felt a disturbance in The Force coming from the Southern Hemisphere…or did you have gas??? (shrug)

On 6/1/2022 at 12:31 AM, Galen130 said:

But are you really sure it’s Wednesday in Aussie land??  I though I felt a disturbance in The Force coming from the Southern Hemisphere…or did you have gas??? (shrug)

Join me and let's find out if it was gas. 6urLV0t.jpeg.9024b91d88257703703c7c5393deaa26.jpeg

'Does my arse look clean enough to you?' 

'We're out of toilet paper. You go get the new roll. I'm comfy.' 

'Was that you or me?' 

'Let's play Battlesh*ts'. 

'Don't leave me, I'm almost done'. 

On 6/1/2022 at 7:39 AM, deadleg said:

download (1).jpeg

If we did yours we'd end up on mine. 

Or are we not eating the hot dogs? 

On 5/31/2022 at 5:40 PM, Cat said:

If we did yours we'd end up on mine. 

Or are we not eating the hot dogs? 

Its usually the jalapeño cheese dogs that do it to me. 

On 6/1/2022 at 7:44 AM, deadleg said:

Its usually the jalapeño cheese dogs that do it to me. 

That sounds good. Small problem is I'm lactose intolerant. So yeah, I might be reserving one of those. 

from mechanics horror stories:

One lady had her car towed in because it was making weird noises. We checked a few basic things first, then started it to see what the noise sounded like and the exhaust system spit out a whole bunch of nasty sludge and smoke but wouldn't actually run.

Turns out, she thought the opening to add gas was the opening to add everything. When she first started having problems, she dumped oil, antifreeze, brake fluid, and windshield washer fluid in there to "make sure it wasn't running low on fluids."

I went on a first date with a guy who was a class away from getting his doctorate in something. Date was going well and, trying to get to know him more, I asked about his work. I remember him saying he worked in a lab and then explained in detail about what he does.

He was very very smart and I had absolutely no clue what he was talking about. I told him flat out, in a polite way that I had no clue what he was talking about, but it sounded interesting. I remember that he then got this disgust/disappointment look on his face.

He then said, "I guess I have to dumb it down for you...you know how in South Park that scientist created a monkey with four butts just because? Well that's kinda what I do. I create things just because and learn from that. Do you understand now?"

At that point I was done. Just because I don't what you are doing, doesn't mean I am dumb. After that night he texted me a few times and I didn't respond. Finally he sent me one last one demanding to know why I wasn't responding and I said, "l guess I have to dumb it down for you...remember in South Park when Wendy doesn't want to date Stan anymore? So she ignores him?? This is what I'm doing. Do you understand now?"

Never heard from him again.