• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,370 posts in this topic

On 9/5/2022 at 10:15 PM, Cat said:

Didn't we spend the other day talking about absinthe? 

On 9/5/2022 at 10:26 PM, Cat said:

I swear we did. Anyway, not a very nice drink, doesn't give hallucinations. I don't like licorice though. 

This was also quite a while ago that I tried it. With all the medications I'm on now I can't even look at alcohol. It's not a big deal, as I was never huge on it, but it's awkward to explain in public when asked. 

Yes. It was in the thread discussing changing the name to the water cooler.  

The reason it doesn't give hallucinations is due to the regulations on "allowable " limits within the version apparently now legal in the states. Get the original and much more likely.  (Depending on amount ingested. )

On 9/5/2022 at 10:57 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

I have a friend that buys all kinds of tequilas. He enjoys some of them of course but hangs on to limited editions or certain brands. The value of some of the bottles he sold just a few years later is unreal! I didn't realize there was such a collector's market.

All liquor has an extreme and highly valued market to specific collectors..  like the fine art market,  some of the numbers paid under the table for some bottles is more than most people will see in their lifetime.  

On 9/5/2022 at 9:28 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Yes. It was in the thread discussing changing the name to the water cooler.  

The reason it doesn't give hallucinations is due to the regulations on "allowable " limits within the version apparently now legal in the states. Get the original and much more likely.  (Depending on amount ingested. )

Ingest about an ounce of nutmeg and you'll get enough myristycin to hallucinate. 

You'll also vomit a whole lot too.

skeletor-running-away.gif.f187a1e68de0ecb2c00e947de1e09339.gif

Edited by jcjames