• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,384 posts in this topic

On 10/10/2022 at 6:19 PM, kav said:

OK, obviously I stumbled into the wrong room only  because you flagged me...this should be the "he man woman hater's club"  or AKA the Man (Person) cave;)

Ciao...

I'm going to go search and see if I can block a tag they way I block spam cell calls;) :busy:

On 10/10/2022 at 9:57 PM, skypinkblu said:

OK, obviously I stumbled into the wrong room only  because you flagged me...this should be the "he man woman hater's club"  or AKA the Man (Person) cave;)

Ciao...

I'm going to go search and see if I can block a tag they way I block spam cell calls;) :busy:

wth that post was criticising men I fail to see how that equals woman haters-

On 10/11/2022 at 12:51 AM, kav said:

better

also what she said

Actually I was joking, but if you don't understand that saying women "like" talking the way you posted makes women look shallow and foolish, and you continue to post the phrase above, which is demeaning and insulting...you just don't get it.

I don't care if you have a juvenile thread, but please don't tag me. I stayed out of the baby I mean Babe (the first one was actually a typo, but I left it deliberately;) thread as well. 

Enjoy, but please don't tag me for this thread.

Thanks

Edited by skypinkblu