• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,402 posts in this topic

25. Oh my god, the water bills!

My roommate in college thought you washed clothes on every single cycle on the washing machine. Our machine had a delicate cycle, a cotton cycle, a solo rinse cycle, a permanent press cycle, etc. He always complained about the washer taking forever… It’s because he was washing his clothes 4-5 times every time he did laundry.

On 10/23/2022 at 5:10 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol Idk how I feel about you posting personal stuff, but when I went to that screening, it was actually for the latest Terminator movie. They advertised it as a T2 screening to attract "real" fans :) I'll post a pic of the poster I got too, in a minute

IMG_20221022_141024084.jpg

Umm... Addy... what is that in front of the poster? 

On 10/23/2022 at 10:30 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

IMG_20221022_192951961.jpg

Ahh, that reveals all. Let's just say the first pic looked a bit.... sus... lol

Love the Turtles poster! 

On 10/23/2022 at 11:33 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Fyi

I found a burger king coupon and had that tonight, got everyone else subway :) 

What'd you have? I love Burger King. Our version is named 'Hungry Jack's' due to an early licensing deal from the 70's and to make it sound 'more Australian' at the time. Then in the 2000's Burger King decided they'd had enough of their contractual agreements and tried to muscle in on HJ's territory here anyway. So down south you'd have Hungry Jack's and Burger King co-existing, serving the exact same food. 

It went to court, Burger King lost, and now all you see is Hungry Jack's again. The big guy actually got taught a lesson in the courts. It was nice to see for once.