• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,402 posts in this topic

On 10/22/2022 at 8:38 PM, Cat said:

What'd you have? I love Burger King. Our version is named 'Hungry Jack's' due to an early licensing deal from the 70's and to make it sound 'more Australian' at the time. Then in the 2000's Burger King decided they'd had enough of their contractual agreements and tried to muscle in on HJ's territory here anyway. So down south you'd have Hungry Jack's and Burger King co-existing, serving the exact same food. 

It went to court, Burger King lost, and now all you see is Hungry Jack's again. The big guy actually got taught a lesson in the courts. It was nice to see for once. 

I bought using the family bundle coupon, so: 3 whoppers, 3 regular burgers and 3 fries for $15, with tax $17.

I figured to have left overs to eat my fill tonight. :)

On 10/23/2022 at 11:43 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I bought using the family bundle coupon, so: 3 whoppers, 3 regular burgers and 3 fries for $15, with tax $17.

I figured to have left overs to eat my fill tonight. :)

That's a good deal, and a lot of food. Hope you enjoy it! 

On 10/23/2022 at 12:42 PM, kav said:

yup thats his sentince for eatin whoppers

Don't you disrespect the Whopper. Sometimes, a line in the sand must be drawn, and this is it. 

Whopaz r gud. 

We used to have a real good burger place that shared space with an Italian restaurant, but then the burgers went away. I'm not a fan of Italian food for carry out, and the last couple of years dine in wasn't always available. I'm not sure, but that sounds like sawing off the limb they were standing on lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/23/2022 at 12:52 PM, kav said:

I love 'em.  and big max.  

Big Max are good too. But the rules are the same for both: no pickles please. 

Pikulz r bad

On 10/22/2022 at 8:06 PM, Cat said:

Big Max are good too. But the rules are the same for both: no pickles please. 

Pikulz r bad

(tsk)

ps my favorite of all time-sounds insane but it is delicious.

sausage patty on toasted english muffin with pickles, A1, grape jelly and hot sauce.

On 10/22/2022 at 6:38 PM, Cat said:

What'd you have? I love Burger King. Our version is named 'Hungry Jack's' due to an early licensing deal from the 70's and to make it sound 'more Australian' at the time. Then in the 2000's Burger King decided they'd had enough of their contractual agreements and tried to muscle in on HJ's territory here anyway. So down south you'd have Hungry Jack's and Burger King co-existing, serving the exact same food. 

It went to court, Burger King lost, and now all you see is Hungry Jack's again. The big guy actually got taught a lesson in the courts. It was nice to see for once. 

hulkhogan-andrethegiant.gif.da79c6707037a41e937fdd785f1d731d.gif

Edited by jcjames

On 10/22/2022 at 8:13 PM, Pitboss said:

See the source image

i know it sounds wacky-i did it at a bar i ate breakfast all the time i started putting it together for a joke to freak my friends out and damn if it wasnt the best thing i ever tasted.

much later after i ate it every time my buddy aid at first i thought he was doing it for a joke but then he kept eating them. i gave one to my brother and he said wow thats good.

look i'm sure the first time someone went to eat a  artichoke people said hav you lost your ******* mind???