• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,386 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2022 at 10:33 PM, Galen130 said:

BDA95718-8981-45FE-9A5E-668DB0F74183.gif

Somewhere there's some unhappy beavers...

Well well well the crown came in, it's either an appointment TOMORROW or the week after Thanksgiving.

I'm sorry but I require a little more thought to a two hour appointment after which I'll be numb for two MORE hours, than 24 hours.

On 11/2/2022 at 1:50 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well well well the crown came in, it's either an appointment TOMORROW or the week after Thanksgiving.

I'm sorry but I require a little more thought to a two hour appointment after which I'll be numb for two MORE hours, than 24 hours.

they do not numb you to place a crown.  it usually takes 5 minutes.

On 11/2/2022 at 4:18 PM, kav said:

they do not numb you to place a crown.  it usually takes 5 minutes.

1st thanks!

2nd that's on me, they're still full up till the after Thanksgiving. They gave away the appointment tomorrow, stating if they opened up they'd let me know :(

However I was in public at the time, and I could barely hear her, if she said no numbing I'd have stretched it but done it. Still less than 24 hours for what I'd have to do to get there is a short amount of time lol, but that's neither here nor there. :sorry:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/2/2022 at 2:25 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

1st thanks!

2nd that's on me, they're still full up till the after Thanksgiving. They gave away the appointment tomorrow, stating if they opened up they'd let me know :(

However I was in public at the time, and I could barely hear her, if she said no numbing I'd have stretched it but done it. Still less than 24 hours for what I'd have to do to get there is a short amount of time lol, but that's neither here nor there. :sorry:

fyi you dont need novacaine for fillings, crown prep-nuthin.  there is no pain.  havent had novacaine for these procedures in like 10 years.  other countries dont do it.

On 11/3/2022 at 7:25 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

, but that's neither here nor there. :sorry:

Then where is it? 

*pet peeve, I hate that saying, sorry Addy

On 11/2/2022 at 5:17 PM, Cat said:

Then where is it? 

*pet peeve, I hate that saying, sorry Addy

Lol no worries

My bad for using it

In reality I could have used "in a land far far away" and it would have been perfect!

We just had this giant swarm of bees in the front yard. The noise they made was incredible. They seem to have settled at the neighbours', which is good. They're not very nice people, so a huge swarm of bees out front will do them some good, I'm sure. 

On 11/2/2022 at 5:12 PM, Cat said:

We just had this giant swarm of bees in the front yard. The noise they made was incredible. They seem to have settled at the neighbours', which is good. They're not very nice people, so a huge swarm of bees out front will do them some good, I'm sure. 

bees swarm and leave them alone-they will move on.  they will not  bother anybody.

On 11/2/2022 at 5:12 PM, Cat said:

If they're hornets, you should try to catch them and get their sweet, sweet honey.