• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,402 posts in this topic

On 11/11/2022 at 6:07 PM, Cat said:

Those bacon prices better drop, Foggy! 

Television news just told us inflation is going down so I hope next time go to the store that they are telling the truth🤞🤞🥓🥓

What's everyone currently reading, be it comic or novel, whatever? I'm currently reading JSA By Geoff Johns vol 2 omnibus, about halfway through. After that I think I'll do a full read through of Gail Simone's excellent Secret Six series (the first pre-Nu 52 one), such a good series, then I'll probably circle back and do JSA Omni 3.

Whsts everyone else reading? 

On 11/12/2022 at 9:11 AM, FoggyNelson said:

Television news just told us inflation is going down so I hope next time go to the store that they are telling the truth🤞🤞🥓🥓

I had bacon and eggs the other morning and thought of you. lol

On 11/11/2022 at 5:13 PM, Cat said:

What's everyone currently reading, be it comic or novel, whatever? I'm currently reading JSA By Geoff Johns vol 2 omnibus, about halfway through. After that I think I'll do a full read through of Gail Simone's excellent Secret Six series (the first pre-Nu 52 one), such a good series, then I'll probably circle back and do JSA Omni 3.

I'm currently reading and rereading my registry. Taking to heart from some posters that the the whole process could be considered a schlong contest... Ahem, I'm making sure my descriptions come from the heart, continue adding extra back cover pics that are somewhat related. Finding random parts from a lot of scrap is difficult when I only been in 6 years idk 😐

On 11/11/2022 at 3:13 PM, Cat said:

wet moon vol 1-6-highly recommend

Wet Moon Vol. 1: Feeble Wanderings (1): Campbell, Sophie: 9781932664072:  Amazon.com: Books

just ordered vol 7-didnt know it was out.  have several of the original pages they are fantastic.  still affordable in the $100 range if you want sophie's contact info.

On 11/11/2022 at 4:12 PM, MattTheDuck said:

The Godwhale by TJ Bass.  Came highly recommended somewhere - maybe on the Boards - but I'm not feeling it yet.

omg my favorite book of all time wtf

On 11/11/2022 at 6:18 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm currently reading and rereading my registry. Taking to heart from some posters that the the whole process could be considered a schlong contest... Ahem, I'm making sure my descriptions come from the heart, continue adding extra back cover pics that are somewhat related. Finding random parts from a lot of scrap is difficult when I only been in 6 years idk 😐

There's gotta be some good SPelin & Sentinces in there, amirite?