• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,609 posts in this topic

I never can get these to work.

They work at the event when I first seen them, but do they expire? Or am I doing it wrong?

Screenshot_20240823-184148.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/24/2024 at 9:40 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I never can get these to work.

They work at the event when I first seen them, but do they expire? Or am I doing it wrong?

Screenshot_20240823-184148.png

You mean QR Codes? Does your phone have a QR scanner inbuilt into the camera? Most do, but some don't. If not, there'll be separate apps you can download. 

That in the picture is not a QR code. It's missing some vital elements. 

Ormer Leslie "Lock" Locklear (October 28, 1891 – August 2, 1920) was an American daredevil stunt pilot and film actor.

His popular flying circus caught the attention of Hollywood, and he starred in The Great Air Robbery (1919), a screenplay about the mid-air piracy of a US airmail plane. In his next film, The Skywayman, the plane crashed during a climactic dive, when the lighting team supposedly failed to douse the lights on cue, so Locklear was dazzled and flew blindly into the ground, dying instantly with his co-pilot Milton "Skeets" Elliott. The scene remained on the film.

Charles Willis "Speed" Holman

an American stunt pilot, barnstormer, wing walker, parachutist, airmail pilot, record-holding aviator, and airline pilot. Born in Bloomington, Minnesota, in 1926 he became the first pilot hired by Northwest Airways and later its first operations manager.[2] In 1928, Holman set a world record of 1,433 consecutive loops in an airplane in five hours over the St. Paul Airport.[3]