• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,187 posts in this topic

On 12/25/2021 at 5:48 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Besides I know mine will be definitely worth it to whomever picks it.. 

thats what she said!

On 12/25/2021 at 8:53 PM, greggy said:

The person whose gift I'm going to pick already knows and is probably rubbing one off now due to his excitement. 

Is it Buzz's gift or the Insignificant one's gift that you are choosing?

On 12/25/2021 at 6:01 PM, Comics4All said:

My bad,  too much nog and rum today.....and wheatcakes 

:idea: Egg Nog Wheatcakes!

I'm watching Welcome back Kotter right now. Does anyone happen remember a movie Gabe Kaplan was in where he gets pulled over by a cop and suddenly forgot how to drive after the cop was done? He proceeded to tell the cop and his flabbergasted reaction was just priceless 😂😂😂...It was the mos hilarious thing I'd seen in a movie like....ever!

Edited by MGsimba77
Gabe Kaplan not Gabe Kotter

On 12/25/2021 at 6:17 PM, MGsimba77 said:

I'm watching Welcome back Kotter right now. Does anyone happen remember a movie Gabe Kotter was in where he gets pulled over by a cop and suddenly forgot how to drive after the cop was done? He proceeded to tell the cop and his flabbergasted reaction was just priceless 😂😂😂...It was the mos hilarious thing I'd seen in a movie like....ever!

had to be fast break or nobody's perfect.

On 12/25/2021 at 6:17 PM, MGsimba77 said:

I'm watching Welcome back Kotter right now. Does anyone happen remember a movie Gabe Kotter was in where he gets pulled over by a cop and suddenly forgot how to drive after the cop was done? He proceeded to tell the cop and his flabbergasted reaction was just priceless 😂😂😂...It was the mos hilarious thing I'd seen in a movie like....ever!

fast break!