• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,405 posts in this topic

For those who wanted an update on my flood situation: this may be a wee bit premature as a severe storm warning has been declared, but my area is thankfully okay, shops are open again, things are getting back to normal. Other areas of Brisbane and Sydney have been utterly devastated, some worse than 2011, and it's going to be a long time for them. But my townhouse is thankfully okay. I've spoken to a neighbour whose confirmed my place is thankfully undamaged. 

On 3/2/2022 at 6:11 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

For those who wanted an update on my flood situation: this may be a wee bit premature as a severe storm warning has been declared, but my area is thankfully okay, shops are open again, things are getting back to normal. Other areas of Brisbane and Sydney have been utterly devastated, some worse than 2011, and it's going to be a long time for them. But my townhouse is thankfully okay. I've spoken to a neighbour whose confirmed my place is thankfully undamaged. 

Good news!  

On 3/2/2022 at 6:11 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

This is due to the ritual I performed on your behalf.

Church of Satan and Satanism in Australia explained: from rituals to  religion with the controversial group | 7NEWS

On 3/2/2022 at 6:37 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

1oi7to.jpg.f88ab8d65a51b195129ad958b9d37f63.jpg

It was super easy-barely an inconvenience.
I knew a flood would be a inconvenience for mechanized fantastic.

On 3/2/2022 at 6:55 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I turned off Notifications already. I just get them from post reactions/quotes and DMs. I've learnt my lesson. :wavingwhiteflag:

hey I used to have email notifications for facebook for years-every day spent a ton of time deletin em  :pullhair:

oh my poor male box.

On 3/2/2022 at 8:59 PM, kav said:

Reported graffiti under overpass to city-they replied please give us the address.

I said there is no address-it is an overpass.  :facepalm:

Between the ##block & ## block 

Or intersection of _____&______

Or GPS coordinates..

On 3/2/2022 at 7:01 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Between the ##block & ## block 

Or intersection of _____&______

Or GPS coordinates..

Why do people act crippled?  I reported it is between 29th and 30th street on F street, south side of overpass.  merely go to 29th and F and look south.

On 3/2/2022 at 9:03 PM, kav said:

Why do people act crippled?  I reported it is between 29th and 30th street on F street, south side of overpass.  merely go to 29th and F and look south.

:gossip:

It is probably not an act...

On 3/2/2022 at 7:09 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

:gossip:

It is probably not an act...

:pullhair: