• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,412 posts in this topic

On 3/19/2022 at 12:18 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i remember one time one the Facts of Life show , Arnold (Gary Coleman) told Kimberly (Dana Plato) that the biscuits she made were so horrible that

he could throw them outside and start a rock garden lol 

family guy different strokes GIF by South Park

On 3/19/2022 at 11:18 AM, 1950's war comics said:
On 3/19/2022 at 11:01 AM, Funnybooks said:

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

i remember one time one the Facts of Life show , Arnold (Gary Coleman) told Kimberly (Dana Plato) that the biscuits she made were so horrible that

he could throw them outside and start a rock garden lol 

Everyone has a set of bodyguards, right? I mean, EVERYONE does. I'm going to go for something different. Something stylish, unique, and that also keeps the personal protection aspect: in going to order a flurry of ninjas. 

Me walking along the street late at night, easy target. Someone comes up to 'relieve' my of my phone and wallet. Suddenly there's the swish sound all around him as ninjas are sunndely everywhere, they've got their swords to his throat, so I want him killed for this insolence, master? 

Now that's the life. 

On 3/19/2022 at 12:32 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Everyone has a set of bodyguards, right? I mean, EVERYONE does. I'm going to go for something different. Something stylish, unique, and that also keeps the personal protection aspect: in going to order a flurry of ninjas. 

Me walking along the street late at night, easy target. Someone comes up to 'relieve' my of my phone and wallet. Suddenly there's the swish sound all around him as ninjas are sunndely everywhere, they've got their swords to his throat, so I want him killed for this insolence, master? 

Now that's the life. 

yoshi-vu-shuteye-004.thumb.jpg.8a29b317e4ca5d78284f6ab78baae51e.jpg