• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 Decent Books - Superman 3, HOF, Phantom Lady (23!!!) and Robin Hood Giveaway
3 3

9 posts in this topic

So, it's been a minute since I've been here selling (I blame CGC's long turnaround time!!!) but I'm back with some decent books . . .

The rules:

No HOSers or Probies

First :takeit:in the thread wins, if we come to a deal in DM post in thread before someone else does because thread trumps DM

Shipping will be either USPS Medium Priority box plus insurance, or Registered (I prefer Registered, safer if slower). If first, depending on how much insurance is may have to include some shipping charge, if latter, free shipping CONUS. Outside US we can discuss shipping.

Payment - sorry, no paypal or zelle or whatever for these, has to be personal check (must clear before books sent out) or Money Order.

CGC graded books, no returns.

If I missed anything, let me know!

Let the listings begin!!!

This is an odd duck.

Illustrated Story of Robin Hood and His Merry Men nn, Gilberton Giveaway 1944, CGC 6.5 Off-White to White pages. This is a rare book in any grade (Gerber 7), and this is the highest graded (next is a 5.5) out of only 8 on the census. A few sold at Heritage at the end of 2019, with a 5.5 raw selling for almost $6,000, and then a graded 5.5 selling a couple weeks later for just over $2,000!!! I think the 2 guys who collect this book got their copies - but now this one is the highest graded and trumps both of those copies!!! So there :kidaround: !! I'm going to ask $6,500 as well.

20211224_001133.jpg