• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dynamic forces
3 3

13 posts in this topic

On 12/26/2021 at 2:53 PM, Odda said:

I was wondering if anyone knows if CGC will encapsulate my Ultimate Spider-Man 1 Dynamic Forces variant with its COA. Thanks.

What does the COA authenticate?  (BTW, the answer's probably "no," but you might get a notation on the label if they can verify by something about the book that it's "authentic.")

On 12/27/2021 at 8:53 AM, Odda said:

I was wondering if anyone knows if CGC will encapsulate my Ultimate Spider-Man 1 Dynamic Forces variant with its COA. Thanks.

Generally they don't. You'd have to ask them, so personally, I'd contact them first and see what how they'd like you to mark the forms to have the best chance of getting this done. Note if it's a signed DF cover, it'll get a Qualified (green) grade, marked as having 'writing' on the cover. They don't recognise them as valid signatures for SS.

On 12/26/2021 at 5:53 PM, Odda said:

They have specifically awarded Dynamic Forces signed comics as high as a CGC 9.8 but in a green label.  Depending on the clarity of the name they will either print the name in the notes with quotes, ("Stan Lee" written on cover) or "Name" written on cover.

Do not bother sending down the certificates as they will not consider them.  However, when you go to sell the graded book include it.

That is what I have done selling green label dynamic forces signed books on Comiclink. 

On 12/26/2021 at 11:34 PM, Buzzetta said:

They have specifically awarded Dynamic Forces signed comics as high as a CGC 9.8 but in a green label.  Depending on the clarity of the name they will either print the name in the notes with quotes, ("Stan Lee" written on cover) or "Name" written on cover.

Do not bother sending down the certificates as they will not consider them.  However, when you go to sell the graded book include it.

That is what I have done selling green label dynamic forces signed books on Comiclink. 

+1

This is what I have done as well.

Although I have been selling mine through consignment at MCS. 

On 12/26/2021 at 10:34 PM, Buzzetta said:

I don’t plan on selling it, just wanted to keep the COA with the book.