• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed. Tomb of Dracula high grade raw
4 4

119 posts in this topic

On 12/31/2021 at 10:05 AM, habsfan1 said:

Any thoughts to when the next set will be listed?  Need to chill the beers

I have the 43 ready to go now.  When you and @Djohnson321, my staunchest supporters in this endeavour, are at the ready, back to back waiting to step off your 20 paces and fire your F5 keys at each other, I'll post the book.  If it's deemed worthy, one of you may claim the victory.  I try not to make this claim often but this book truly presents much better than it's grade.  It's gorgeous but it has one, barely perceptible flaw which cannot be denied.  Let me know when you two are ready!

On 12/31/2021 at 12:07 PM, Jim Corrigan said:

I have the 43 ready to go now.  When you and @Djohnson321, my staunchest supporters in this endeavour, are at the ready, back to back waiting to step off your 20 paces and fire your F5 keys at each other, I'll post the book.  If it's deemed worthy, one of you may claim the victory.  I try not to make this claim often but this book truly presents much better than it's grade.  It's gorgeous but it has one, barely perceptible flaw which cannot be denied.  Let me know when you two are ready!

Not like I have a whole ton going on these days anyways lol I am around anytime, but my 43 is pretty nice already.  So, either I need to get the whiskey going again or it would have to be pretty stellar 

On 12/31/2021 at 10:21 AM, Jim Corrigan said:

Since no one was actually looking for 43, that's somewhat anticlimactic.  :facepalm:

I'm spent.

On 12/31/2021 at 11:07 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

That's gibbeRUSH - get it right.

Man, my ears are aching just reading that..., :eek:

On 12/31/2021 at 1:18 PM, Jim Corrigan said:

Tomb of Dracula 43 F/VF  $30  Wrightson cover!

1854331369_TombDracula043300frontckd.thumb.png.e3bf95a0bf4d8ade2b45557b8ef6f945.png

Reveal hidden contents

2035118845_TombDracula043300rearckd.thumb.png.dd3d069c9fc26fe47e3662f97aee5f1b.png

Take, I don’t mind having a second copy of this cover! Does it really come with a set of steak knives?  lol

Edited by Djohnson321

On 12/31/2021 at 11:14 AM, Jim Corrigan said:

I'm confused.  First @lizards2 is ready.  Then, ten minutes later, he's spent.  Is there a term for that?  Dr. Ruth?

Too much needless foreplay?