• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Announces Updates to Services and Fees for 2022
6 6

228 posts in this topic

On 1/11/2022 at 4:17 PM, GACollectibles said:

Ack!  There will be a plethora of their customers abandoning their service and going across the street to....here?  Kiss the current TATs goodbye! :ohnoez:

They are running to EGS and PGX.

:roflmao:

On 1/11/2022 at 11:34 PM, toro said:

They are running to EGS and PGX.

:roflmao:

That's not running across the street, that's like running down a dark alley on Purge night. :eek:

On 1/4/2022 at 4:35 PM, toro said:

When my books would come back from CGC and they are supposed to be signed for, they just drop them on top of my garbage cans and sign it themselves.

Not sure about all the delivery companies, but we have had two years of covid protocols, and my USPS postie has signed for all my signature confirmation packages with "covid-19", and has told me the reason.

Over this same covid timeframe, I have also gotten $1000 Fed-Ex packages of comics where emails inform me of the requirement of an adult signature on a given date. Those packages never arrive on the stated day, and are just dumped on the doorstep, whether anyone is home or not.

During this same time period, I have also gotten at least five cases of AK-47 and 9mm ammo, where UPS has just dumped the packages on the porch and ran, again, whether I am home or not. I would assume someone over 18 should have to sign for something like that, but don't really know for sure.

On 1/12/2022 at 10:12 AM, lizards2 said:

During this same time period, I have also gotten at least five cases of AK-47 and 9mm ammo, where UPS has just dumped the packages on the porch and ran, again, whether I am home or not. I would assume someone over 18 should have to sign for something like that, but don't really know for sure.

7.62x39?

Signature services are not required for ammo shipment/delivery (in most states), but most online retailers tend to use those services.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus

On 1/12/2022 at 7:20 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

7.62x39?

Signature services are not required for ammo shipment/delivery (in most states), but most online retailers tend to use those services.

Yes. 7.62x39.

I always use USPS for CGC packages. Never (even during this pandemic) has a package just been left on the stoop. I always get one of those little cards telling me I have to go to the PO and get it. I always use USPS for CGC because of insurance reasons. It's not that I don't trust FedEx/UPS, but I just don't trust them.

I also get FedEx packages quite regularly (from CL). Those are always redirected to Walgreens. FedEx never comes to the house.