• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement of discontinuing UPS, what to do if completed submission forms has return using UPS?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi, with the latest update to change in fees, noticed the following item,

However, please note that CGC will no longer use UPS for return shipments unless the submitter has a UPS account.

I have already created submission forms for the private signings (George Perez and Terry Austin) with return shipping for UPS. (I have not mailed out books yet). Will I need to redo submissions for return shipping to be either Fedex or USPS or can one manually hand write the correction?   It looks like there is no option to edit the existing submissions.

Thanks

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. The change and removal of UPS will only apply to orders created after that change goes into effect on January 18th.  Any orders already submitted prior to that date that had requested UPS as the return shipping method will still ship out at the requested UPS option. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!