• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled Grading Turnaround Time

10 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  There is no set amount of time that an invoice will remain in one status.  That time will vary depending on the tier and how many invoices are ahead of yours.  It is the total turnaround time that we look at and your invoice is still within the normal time frame for its tier.  You can find the current turnaround times here: CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you!

Thanks for the response Jennifer.  Very much appreciated.  My submission has been in since July but has been in the Scheduled Grading since Sep.  Want to make sure there is no need for concern.

Thanks

• Administrator
On 1/10/2022 at 4:20 PM, Larry32 said:

Ok Thanks.  Here are the details.

CGC0133158732
9/17/21
ECONOMY
Scheduled for Grading

CGC0133158732
9/17/21
MODERN
Scheduled for Grading

Hello, both invoices are still in process.  The Modern tier is running about 128 business days and the Economy tier is about 169 business days. CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com) Based on the dates we are currently working on for these tiers, it will probably be at least another 60-90 days until these are finishing up.  If you have any additional questions, you can reach our customer service department at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com. Thank you!

On 1/7/2022 at 10:33 AM, Larry32 said:

Thanks for the response Jennifer.  Very much appreciated.  My submission has been in since July but has been in the Scheduled Grading since Sep.  Want to make sure there is no need for concern.

Thanks

So if I read what Jennifer has written you are sitting at close to 125 working days already and modern is 128 days and she says you have another 60/90 working days to wait. That's crazy!

So without the fast thing we are looking at about 250+ days from the time we send it out to the time we get it back? I just looked at that guy Joe’s pressing site and his turn around is over 6 months. It says they just started on books that arrived in June 2021. 
This process of grading and pressing etc has expanded well beyond what any of these companies can do in a reasonable time frame.