• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cgc 9.4 avengers 8?
2 2

35 posts in this topic

@Bo1983 Bam! You nailed it! Avengers #143 page 30, death of Kang…he cranks up his power belt trying to blast Thor and overloads it. And on the last page we find that this means Rama Tut and Immortus ceased to exist too. Pics courtesy of my bought-off-the-racks childhood copy.

A8BB79C1-42FE-4314-BCAB-2AF404CC95D6.jpeg

4CBE361B-80A7-457D-A690-D03E5BD45268.jpeg

5E80C5C7-ACC6-44C6-B7F9-CF548A77A766.jpeg

On 1/7/2022 at 6:48 PM, Bo1983 said:

Kang and Doom the Future main villains of the Mcu I thank there First appearance books will always be long term investment!

How sure are you about this because how are the prices doing now for former once red hot movie related hyped speculative books like Avengers 55 and more recently, books like Eternals 1 which have dropped by anywhere from 60% to 80% from its recent highs just a few months ago or even Marvel Super Heroes 13 as per a post which I had posted in another thread the other night:  hm  :tonofbricks:

On 1/6/2022 at 12:27 AM, lou_fine said:

Well, let's not forget how big Carol Danvers was in the MCU, even much more so than this Felicia Hardy.  Especially since she was even big enogh to headline her own movie, with another one on the way and her character, Captain Marvel, deemed to be a key central figure in the MCU going forward.  (thumbsu

And yet her first appearance in MSH which used to sell for multiples to condition guide, with a second highest CGC 9.6 even selling into the $30K's, can now generally be had at a discount to condition guide.  So, not sure how things are going to turn out for Spidey 194 when there are so many hundreds of copies in uber HG already, especially in comparison to MSH 13 with single digit copies in uber HG and yet they still couldn't maintain their prices longer term.  (shrug)

On 1/8/2022 at 12:50 PM, Bo1983 said:

Kang dies in Avengers 143 I thank Thor kills him?

Minor thing, but you keep saying 'thank' when you mean 'think'. Now you know, which is apparently worth half a battle.... 

On 1/7/2022 at 11:55 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Minor thing, but you keep saying 'thank' when you mean 'think'. Now you know, which is apparently worth half a battle.... 

thanks you and wife should marry each other lol 

On 1/7/2022 at 11:30 PM, lou_fine said:

How sure are you about this because how are the prices doing now for former once red hot movie related hyped speculative books like Avengers 55 and more recently, books like Eternals 1 which have dropped by anywhere from 60% to 80% from its recent highs just a few months ago or even Marvel Super Heroes 13 as per a post which I had posted in another thread the other night:  hm  :tonofbricks:

I think you mean Iron man 55 but anyway those books are Bronze Age books thats the difference!See avengers 8 early silver age book and Kang right there on the cover so that helps to!Thanos is not even on the cover of iron man 55.

Edited by Bo1983

On 1/8/2022 at 8:55 AM, Bo1983 said:

think you mean Iron man 55 but anyway those books are Bronze Age books thats the difference!See avengers 8 early silver age book and Kang right there on the cover so that helps to!Thanos is not even on the cover of iron man 55.

I WAS indeed referring to Avengers 55 with the first full appearance of Ultron (of Avengers movie speculation hype) which even as a late SA book has pretty much dropped in half from its peak of some $5K in CGC 9.8 graded condition and hasn't yet seem to have found a bottom to consolidate on to this current point in time.  :gossip: