• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Employees - Just Wanted to Say Thanks
2 2

2 posts in this topic

This isn't a question, but I didn't know where else to post it to ensure it's seen by the CGC staff, and I felt this was important to say. I know how incredibly busy everyone at CGC has been lately, and I'm sure it's a stressful time to work in the grading industry overall. Often there are many threads, calls, and emails regarding customer concerns and complaints, and I feel like sometimes it's nice to be recognized for what you do right, instead of just the mistakes that are inevitably made along the way. So I wanted to take the time to convey my appreciation to all of you at CGC; for your hard work, dedication, and commitment to providing us a top tier service, and for the kindness and patience you show all of us on a regular basis as well. I especially want to thank Brittany McManus and Barbara Turner, who recently assisted me in resolving some minor issues in an incredibly fast, kind, and professional manner. Everyone I've ever interacted with at CGC has been extremely patient and helpful, and I felt the least I could do in return is thank you all for everything you do for us, and for doing it with the kind of grace and kindness that is nothing short of exemplary. Please know that these attributes do not go unnoticed, and even though you may not hear it as often as you should, you are appreciated, valued, and respected by the vast majority of those whom you serve. I will continue doing business with CGC not just because of the service you provide, but because of the people that provide that very service. Thanks again, and my best wishes to you and your families in this new year!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you so much for your kind words!  We are very happy to hear that you have had positive interactions with our staff and that we have been able to help you with any issues.  We truly appreciate when customers take the time to provide feedback and to let us know when we are doing things right!  I will be happy to pass along your message to the rest of our staff.

Thank you!