• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED — Independents and Oddballs — Loooong Copper/Modern Thread 2 of 2
6 6

222 posts in this topic

On 1/29/2022 at 11:26 PM, Readcomix said:

OK, thread is cleaned up and four big 1/2 OFF ^^ above @pmWolf @srezvan @CDaBruce @Toz Thank you all! (worship) Toz, on the EC's, that's all but 5 books -- the double of VOH #4 and the four war books (I counted Aces High as war) -- you took the rest, correct?

To all lookers, you do NOT have to have bought already for the 1/2 off; it is open to ALL my fellow ham-fisted tightwad funnybook hoarders who love a deal, new to the thread or not! (But the many boardies who have patiently waded through my 2 long-@ss threads have earned the 1/2 off sale for everyone :manhero:)

And nobody gets to get offended by ham-fisted tightwad -- I was dubbed El Cheapo Grande by the owner of my high-school era LCS so it's term of endearment around here! :cloud9: 

(thumbsu

Ok boardieland this is it, closing today! Thanks to all the very patient takers who sat through two long threads!

Everything here is finding a new home one way or another, so I’ve tried to make this inexpensive stuff cheap enough to offset shipping if you’re building a stack. Hopefully it’s been fun and different to see a variety of things that are either long forgotten or just not valued enough that no one ever bothers to offer them here.

For me it was a fun collection to sort because I revisited stuff I hadn’t seen in years and learned a bunch of material I have never seen (some of which I may wish I had never seen, in fairness, but with that “can’t look away” fascination, like a train wreck…)