• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADE IS IN!-Marvel Spotlight #28
4 4

16 posts in this topic

On 3/28/2022 at 6:39 PM, Just Visiting said:

I'm a bit shocked at the 8.0 grade. No less than 8.5 would have have been my guess. Maybe it has more color rubbing than we can see. Would be interesting to see the grader notes.

DC3DBA17-0ACB-47EB-9416-E3893A0A7DF5.png

On 3/28/2022 at 7:18 PM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

So the top of front cover had some warping....that means it didn't sit flat ? That is considered light rippling also ?

Were both of those terms ....light rippling and warping describing the top of the front cover ? Wouldn't the press take that out ? Isn't that why people pay to press their comics ?

Spine stress lines are tics ? Weren't some color breaking ? Why isn't that mentioned ?

Seems they were harder on the warping than the stress lines ....that can't be can it ?

P.S.  I have a long way to go in understanding this grading...it's very involved

was a C&P done?

Back cover took a few hits but no mention of the "tiny tear"  on back left side covers edge in the middle,  if in fact it is a tear. no mention of the corner crease on front cover bottom right corner.

Yes, it is still a great looking copy.