• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) SMALL STACK OF COMICS ..... 25% DISCOUNTS
2 2

31 posts in this topic

On 1/21/2022 at 3:04 AM, grebal said:

IIRC you sold me your Steranko signed copy of Nick 5.  I'm still grateful.

I’m grateful to *many* people here for what they sold me. Especially @SpideyFein for the ASM #129 and @crassus for a FF #12 signed by Stan Lee, @october for Avengers #4 and a super-nice FF#48, but there are many others I do not recall precisely.
And @jimjum12 just for being there (and buying some comics from me when I needed some cash quickly). :D

Edited by vaillant

On 1/21/2022 at 4:50 PM, vaillant said:

I’m grateful to *many* people here for what they sold me. Especially @SpideyFein for the ASM #129 and @crassus for a FF #12 signed by Stan Lee, @october for Avengers #48 and a super-nice FF#48, but there are many others I do not recall precisely.
And @jimjum12 just for being there (and buying some comics from me when I needed some cash quickly). :D

Still have most of them :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 1/21/2022 at 4:50 PM, vaillant said:

I’m grateful to *many* people here for what they sold me. Especially @SpideyFein for the ASM #129 and @crassus for a FF #12 signed by Stan Lee, @october for Avengers #48 and a super-nice FF#48, but there are many others I do not recall precisely.

It was my pleasure. That was some time ago! I hope you’ve been well! 

Even though I haven’t bought much (not just yet) from @jimjum12 he always has great books, and is ultra friendly.