• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vancouver Comic & Toy Show Sun. February 27, 2022 Pacific National Exhibition, BC, Canada

14 posts in this topic

Comic-centric Vancouver, BC Comic Show with over 22,000 square feet of sold out 200+ Pop Culture vendor's tables. Comic book back issue and toy dealer's from Western Canada, Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland will be setting up at this family fun event. General admission is $14 and Pacific National Exhibition (PNE) Forum customer and dealer parking is $13. FREE street parking, and door prizes include at least 3x $50 and 3 x $100 gift cards. 4 ATM's, coffee shop and food trucks will be available. Face masks are mandatory for collectors and dealers. Proof of Covid-19 double vaccination and photo I.D. for entry per BC Health guidelines. FREE hand-sanitizer will be provided.

Map, local independent and mainstream comic artists, writers, painters will be updated here.

Hope to see u all there @Fan Boy@Comicsam@greggy@Thanos88 and Markus Comics. Happy Year of the Tiger too.

Per BC Health guidelines, this public indoor event Vancouver Comic and Toy Show will be allowed to run at FULL capacity. I believe the Fan Expo Vancouver will also fall under the new Covid-19 omicron health guidelines.

Prepaid attendees will start to have their vax QR codes and I.D. screened at least half an hour before 11 a.m. grand opening to expedite the line up.

Edited by aardvark88
sp.

On 2/13/2022 at 7:30 PM, kimik said:

Has Greggy already cleaned all of the sellers out of their worthwhile books?

Nah, I'm waiting to pounce on the new ones.

Jiggly Pig wasn't worth it cuz he's overpriced and I can go to your booth if I wanted that :baiting:

On 2/13/2022 at 5:32 PM, aardvark88 said:

Sadly, Jigglypig Comics will not be able to join us or Fan Expo this month.

Well, this is definitely a bit of a shocker since Jigglypig is pretty much of a fixture when it comes to these Vancouver shows.  :whatthe:

Hopefully, it's not anything to do with a health related issue that's keeping him from attending.  :wishluck:

On 2/13/2022 at 5:32 PM, aardvark88 said:

Another big, eager dealer from Vancouver Island will have 7 x 8' tables though, and come fully loaded with vintage comics, mags, some art.

Is this somebody new who usually doesn't tend to come over and are you referring to Fan Expo or to the Vancouver Comic Show here, or both?  ???

On 2/13/2022 at 9:16 PM, greggy said:

Nah, I'm waiting to pounce on the new ones.

Jiggly Pig wasn't worth it cuz he's overpriced and I can go to your booth if I wanted that :baiting:

I will remember this comment when you ask me for a deal at the Calgary Expo in April. :baiting:

On 2/13/2022 at 10:54 PM, greggy said:
On 2/13/2022 at 10:46 PM, kimik said:

I will remember this comment when you ask me for a deal at the Calgary Expo in April. :baiting:

:wavingwhiteflag:

Or, was it my mistake at taking offence and you really meant Karl and Dave and lumped me in with them by mistake? lol 

1 week * bump *. General adult admission is $15, PNE parking lot is $15. 6 ATM's available onsite but will probably all run out of cash again. Please bring your want-lists to this comic centric 22k square feet dealer's tables sold out show.

On 2/24/2022 at 10:44 AM, kimik said:

I hope it is a great show, and that Greggy leaves one or two deals, for others.

CdnComics.net has done a wonderful  job promoting the heck out of the upcoming April 1-2, 2023 pop culture con. They have sold 360 :Rocket: x 8' dealer's tables including artist alley so far for this PNE Comic and Toy Show.

Edited by aardvark88
sp.