• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Question
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Submitting 20 books:

I want to send in 10 books for grading, 5 modern and 5 silver,

I also want to send in 10 books for pressing and grading, 5 modern and 5 silver.

Can I just enter all 20 into the online submission form and submit them in one shipment?

The two CGC service groups would be bundled separately.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Yes, you can submit all the books onto one order as ship them in together.  You will select the services you want for each book and you can have books on the same order where some are just for grading and others pressing and grading. You don't have to separate them if they are all on the same order form.  You would only have to do that if you were creating two separate orders.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

This question is regarding 1 of my submissions for 10 magazine comic books.  The books were submitted on 4/8/2021 & according to the status they are now scheduled for grading.  There are 2 TMNT LAST RONIN books I wanted to take out of the submission to submit to the private signing due on 2/4/2022.  I was told after speaking with Celeste that this cant be done, but since CGC has been sitting on these books for 9 months, not allowing me the opportunity to submit them, I'd like to know if an exception can be made for these 2 books by someone higher up?

Thanks

Edited by juniorMC
Changed my mind