• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No update on SS books received at CGC before George Perez
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm assuming this is more because there is just a flood of incoming packages for y'all, but how long should I wait for a notification that my package was received at CGC before I contact someone? My tracking info says it was picked up at the PO Box on 1/19, but I haven't seen anything appear on my account.  I just wanted to confirm that things are ok before the upcoming signing deadline.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  We are currently opening packages received in our office from the week of January 10th.  We haven't started opening mail from the 19th yet.  You can check our website for the current week we are opening as well as to check the tracking number of your package to verify it was delivered:

image.png

Pop Culture Collectibles Grading | Certified Guaranty | CGC (cgccomics.com)

You will receive an email once your package has been opened and the order logged in.  As long as you package is received in our office by the cut off date for the signing, then there is no problem, even if the package isn't opened or logged in by that date.  

Thank you!