• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM DD#1
3 3

17 posts in this topic

So um...I am not feelin VF here at all.

The overspray thing at the top is not an issue. The scuff above the corner logo is. Also what is this on the back? Shadowing from the camera? Sun shade? A fold that can be pressed? The spine itself has some decent wear at the bottom, and in the white area between DD head and Spidey's there appears to be foxing or some soiling of some kind?

Adding all of this up and I am not too sure it will be better than your 6.5 to be honest....might be about the same. 

image.thumb.png.8cb8aab2a4b3f2bcd29d49397a932022.png

On 1/27/2022 at 5:51 AM, comicginger1789 said:

So um...I am not feelin VF here at all.

The overspray thing at the top is not an issue. The scuff above the corner logo is. Also what is this on the back? Shadowing from the camera? Sun shade? A fold that can be pressed? The spine itself has some decent wear at the bottom, and in the white area between DD head and Spidey's there appears to be foxing or some soiling of some kind?

Adding all of this up and I am not too sure it will be better than your 6.5 to be honest....might be about the same. 

image.thumb.png.8cb8aab2a4b3f2bcd29d49397a932022.png

Im willing to make a bet this book will crush the 6.5. This is incredible in hand.  Ill post my guess here and we can look into it next year, I wont be grading it anytime soon.  I feel this is a definite 7.5 minimum.  We will see.  Thank you for your opinion. 

Edited by SOLAR BOY